Paris Craft Beer Walking Tour: Saint Germain
You will meet your guide at the Frog and Princess for a sampling of over 10 local craft beers. In this 2 hour walking tour you will have the chance to try as many beers on tap as possible before selecting your favorite one. The second location includes French snacks like cheese or charcuterie and a trivia competition in the historic Saint Germain neighbourhood.
- Try more than 10 local craft beers.
- Learn about french beer history.
- Participate in a beer trivia competition.
Tuesday to Sunday
Frog and Princess, 9 Rue Princesse
Metro Place Monge
Related places and things to do
The tour begins at the Frog and Princess, 9 Rue Princesse, 75006 Paris where you will meet your guide.
You will then go to taste more than 10 different craft beers as your guide tells you some highlights of French beer history and demonstrate that France is not only known for wine. Next you will walk around the historic Saint Germain and go over the history of craft beers with a VIP visit to hidden bars that specialize in French beer in the heart of the city.
Your second location at the Saint Germain neighborhood includes snacks such as cheese to pair with your beer and a trivia competition. You will be dropped off at the Metro Place Monge.
To make a reservation please go directly to the page http://www.lebonparistours.com
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||59.00 (EUR)|
- French Beer History
- 3 craft beer bars
- 10+ samples of assorted local/national craft beers
- French snacks(charcuterie/cheese) to go along with beer samples
- Local and professional guide.
- While some food is provided, it is intended for pairing only; please make sure to eat before arriving.
A 72 hour full cancellation refund.
A 24 hour cancellation has a 10% fee.