Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Enjoy snorkelling and interacting with stingrays (barbs removed), glass bottom kayaking, and captaining your own Mini Boat in the Caribbean Sea. Take a stroll and interact with exotic birds, snakes and other animals on the Jungle Trail. Watch the spectacular Shark Show and learn about the marine world.
- Enter the world of these amazing creatures.
- Have a real up close experience with the dolphins.
- Watch the spectacular Shark Show.
Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Related places and things to do
At Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Jamaica, interact with two dolphins while swimming in the deep. You'll participate in a brief presentation after which, you'll enter the world of these amazing creatures. Swim with two dolphins as they interact with you in our beautiful Jamaican Cove. They may give you a dorsal pull and or a foot push maybe even both, enjoy a kiss, try a dance, perhaps you will get a splash or two and have a real up close experience. This program will be more than enough to give you memories to last a lifetime. Can you name a better way to celebrate your Jamaican vacation than at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios?
Sample the tropical fruits and spices. Try our World's Famous Blue Mountain Coffee at our own Star Buccaneer's Coffee Shop. Have your hair braided. Relax and enjoy the whole day at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Jamaica.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||179.00 (USD)|
|Children (6 to 12 years old)||99.00 (USD)|
- Mini boat rides.
- Glass bottom kayaking.
- Watching Shark Shows.
- Exploring Nature Trail.
- Petting and snorkeling with stingrays.
- All of our prices include taxes.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverages. (Snacks like hot dogs, burgers and meatballs are available for an additional cost)
- Transportation. (Round-trip transportation available for an additional cost)
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for persons with back injuries.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Swim with two dolphins.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Kids shorter than 4'7" must swim with a paid adult (+18). Children taller than 4'7" may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- 30-minute orientation.
- Approximately 30-minutes in the water with the dolphins.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- Children will perform activities according to their age and height.
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- Schedules may change on days when a ship is in port.