Zip N’ Splash Adventure
English and Spanish
From the Amber Cove Cruise Port, you will head about 20 minutes West to arrive at the Damajagua Waterfalls, one of the highest rated attractions on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.
Nature has crafted here some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone, with stalactites and stalagmites in a thousand colours. To get to the Damajagua Cascades you have to hike about 20 minutes uphill, and then make your way back down by swimming, jumping, and sliding through the refreshing, crystal-clear water.
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar it's time for a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more.
Now your adventure continues with the zip lines. A bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during the activity. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
After a walk through the botanical garden your guide will take you back to the cruise port.
Note: The pick up and drop off can be from your hotel in Puerto Plata or from the Amber Cove Cruise Port.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||109.00 (USD)|
|Children (8 to 12 years old)||54.50 (USD)|
- Cruise port pickup & drop off.
- Professional guides.
- Entrance fees.
- 7 Damajagua Waterfalls.
- 8 Zip Lines.
- All equipment.
- Lunch (vegetarian friendly).
- Bottled water.
- Lockers (for rent $4.00 USD or $5.00 USD depending on size).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Rubber or sport shoes can be rent for $2.00 USD.
- Bring swimwear, old sport shoes and a t-shirt that can get wet. Female guests best wear shorts to protect their upper thighs on the slides.
- Towel, change of clothes and footwear, sun protector & insect repellent. For the zip lines wear closed toe shoes and shorts or pants (flip flops or skirts only after activity's).
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints, back problems, walking disabilities, etc.
- Even if wearing a life jacket and being well guided, you should be a confident swimmer and not be afraid dropping into moving waters.
- Waterproof cameras only.
If for any reason you cannot participate in the booked date, please let us know 48 hours before scheduled pick up time.
If you cancel at least 2 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 1 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
For NO SHOWS or late cancellation, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If Country World Adventure Park & Tours / Inter Hispaniola S.R.L has to cancel an excursion for any reasons, you will get refunded 100 percent!
All tours offered by Country World Adventure Park & Tours / Inter Hispaniola S.R.L can be rescheduled if you contact us within 48 before the scheduled pick up time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are children allowed?
Yes, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.