Whale Watching and Sunset Cruise
July to September
On this impressive 4.5 hour tour, the meeting point will be at Gantheaume Point at 1:30 PM, to go sailing through the beautiful waters of Broome with the hand of the oldest and most dedicated whale sighting operator in Broome with more of 20 years of experience in marine interaction.
While sailing on the Catamaran you can enjoy a glass of wine, homemade canapés and a cheese platter, while we can appreciate the fascinating sighting of the whales. After having gone through this incredible experience you will return to Gantheaume Point, enjoying a magnificent sunset in Broome.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||140.00 (AUD)|
|Children (Under 13 years old)||95.00 (AUD)|
- 4.5 hour sunset whale watching cruise.
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to Gantheaume Point.
- Delicious cheese antipasto platters.
- Fantastic homemade canapes.
- Bottled water.
- Coffee and tea.
- Informative commentary from our qualified crew.
- Onboard hydrophone.
- Free junior whale workshop and kids gift bag.
- A selection of wine or beer from our licensed bar or BYO welcome ice and wine glasses all provided.
- Thongs or slip off shoes.
Broome Whale Watching reserves the right to cancel or postpone a charter if weather conditions are unsafe.
Full refunds will be given for charters cancelled by the Skipper, if another suitable day cannot be arranged.
An administration fee of 20% will apply to bookings withdrawn no less than 3 days prior to departure.
No refund will be given if less than 48 hours notice of withdrawal is received from the passenger.