Whale and Dolphin Watching
English and Spanish
You will arrive at 9:00 AM to the National Park, and we will make a beach walk, which will last approximately 30 minutes. Then we leave the beach on the boat, and the Tour begins. Hoping to have the best of luck to be able to see both species and to delight us with some jumps in the water.
Shortly after noon ends the tour when we get back to the beach. Following that we will have 3 hours free to take lunch, enjoy the beach and get ready to return to San Jose. You will depart to San José at 3:30 PM and approximately will be arriving at 8:30 PM.
- Heredia at 3:30 AM from UNA.
- San José at 4:00 AM from the National Theater.
- Alajuela at 4:20 AM from Fiesta Casino.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||90.00 (USD)|
|Children (from 3 to 11 years old)||80.00 (USD)|
- Entrance to Marino Ballena National Park.
- Whale and Dolphin Tour (3 hours): including the snorkeling activity if you allow the clarity of the water, or at least swim in the sea. Also visit "Las Ventanas" (caverns and arches in the sea). If the whales are not seen in the 3 hours, an hour is insisted for a maximum of 4 hours per tour.
- Fruit and water refreshment during the tour.
- Beach walk in Punta Uvita to see the "Paso de Moisés" (depending on the tide).
- Travel coordinator (person who accompanies throughout the tour and takes the medicine chest).
- Does not include food (neither breakfast nor lunch).
- There are several restaurants in the village to choose one of your choices for lunch after finishing the tour.