Waily Lodge 1 Night 2 Day Tour
1 Night / 2 Days
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you are collected from your hotel or residence in Panama City at 5.30am. The transport is in a 4X4 vehicle which can accommodate 6 passengers plus the driver. All drivers and vehicles are authorized by the tourism board and have the necessary insurances. You will have a chance to stop at a supermarket to buy supplies and use a bathroom on the way to the port.
You will arrive at San Blas at 8.30 in the morning and board your boat to go to Waily Lodge. You'll arrive at Waily Lodge at 9.30am and you'll be greeted with seasonal fruits, then you'll be given time to complete the check-in and put your things in your cabin.
- The private cabins are wooden structures with wooden floors, consisting of a double bed and a single bed and are located above the sea. If you reserve for 1, 2 or 3 people you will receive 1 cabin. If you reserve for 4 or 5 people, you will receive 2 cabins.
- The cabins have a main light, but only until a certain hour at night. The time that the light switches off changes depending on the amount of people on the island, maybe 8 or 9pm. So, it is recommended that you bring a flashlight or have your phone fully charged. There are no electric sockets in the cabins, so you must charge your devices in the restaurant if you need to.
- Each cabin has their own private bathroom and shower. The water doesn't heat up. There is toilet paper in the bathroom, but it is recommended to bring your own soaps, shampoos and toilet paper, just in case.
- After settling into your accommodation, you will spend the morning at Waily Lodge Beach.
- You will have the option to have lunch at Waily Lodge or at Fragata Island around 12.00pm, for lunch you can choose between fish or chicken (you must coordinate it directly with the operator). After lunch, the operator will take you to the Natural Swimming Pool and Perro Chico Island.
- You'll be back at Waily Lodge at 5:30pm and have dinner around 6:00pm. For dinner you can choose between chicken, fish or lobster.
- At night it is relaxing and suggests that you get early sleep to get up early to enjoy more time on the beach. But you are welcome to have a few beers and listen to music and enjoy as well.
- It starts with breakfast between 7:00am and 8:00am. After breakfast you will be asked to leave your cabin around 8:30am.
- You will have 2 options on the day of your departure:
The operator will take you directly to the port at 9:00 am and there will be the 4x4 waiting for you to take you to your hotel or residence in Panama City where you will be arriving around 11:30 a.m.
When you leave the cabin at 8:30 am you can stay on the beach until 3:00 pm and the operator will take you to the port at 3:30 pm to take the 4x4 that will take you to your hotel or residence in Panama City where You will be arriving around 5:30 pm. If you decide to take the option 2 the lunch on the second day is not included.
Return to Panama:
- You will arrive to the port around 9:00am on the second day and you will be taken to Panama City on 4X4.
- You will be arriving at your hotel or residence in Panama City around 11:30am.
Pricing for Children:
- From 9 and older – Pays full price.
- From 5 to 8 years – Pays 170 USD.
- From 0 to 4 years: The tour is free but does not include drinks or food. If the child does not go on the parent’s lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the transport.
Cell phone Service:
There is cell phone service on the Island with Digicel and +Móvil. You can buy these chips at the malls in Panama City or at the airport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT PRIVATE CABIN (P/P)||190.00 (USD)|
|CHILD PRIVATE CABIN (AGE 9+) (P/P)||190.00 (USD)|
|CHILD PRIVATE CABIN (AGE 5-8) (P/P)||170.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0-4)||0.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 5.15 – 5.45
Pickup at your hotel / residence in Panama City.
Day 1: 8:30 – 9:00
Board your boat to go to Waily Lodge.
Day 1: 9:00 – 9:30
Welcome fruit and registration in the accommodation.
Day 1: 9:30 – 12:00
Enjoy the beach on Waily Lodge.
Day 1: 12:00 – 13:00
Lunch on Waily Lodge (You have the option to lunch on Fragata Island).
Day 1: 13:00 – 17:30
Transfer to Perro Chico Island and Natural Swimming Pool.
Day 1: 17:30 – 18:00
Return to Waily Lodge.
Day 1: 18:00 – 19:00
Dinner on Waily Lodge (option of lobster).
Day 1: 19:00 +
Spend the night on Waily Lodge.
Day 2: 7:00 – 8:00
Breakfast on Waily Lodge.
Day 2: 8:00 – 8:30
Checkout of Accommodation
Day 2: 9:00 – 9:30
Return to the port.
Day 2: 9:30 – 11:30
Return to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Round trip from the city of Panama.
- One night stay in Waily Lodge.
- Transfers by boat from the port and between the islands.
- Visit to Perro Chico Island and Natural Swimming Pool.
- Option to visit Fragata Island for lunch on the first day.
-Welcome fruit on the first day.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day (chicken and fish option for lunch and chicken, fish or lobster for dinner) (drinks not included).
- Breakfast (drinks not included).
- Guide with fluent Spanish and basic English.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: USD 5.00 per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Additional beers or alcoholic beverages.
- Purchases of beverages and additional food.
-Lunch of the second day.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Mosquito spray for the 2 days and night
- Extra set of clothing for the night-time (so you are not sleeping in wet clothes, and maybe a jumper so you are not cold at night)
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Soaps, shower gel and toilet paper
- Fully charged camera.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport or Panama National ID, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 72 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.