Twilight Soho Food and Cocktail Tour
Tuesday to Friday
This tour will take place in the colorful streets of Soho, a very popular neighborhood in London since the 60's. Our meeting point and final will be in the same neighborhood, where Charing Cross, Covent Garden and Piccadilly stations They will be the closest to arrive.
Our nighttime gastronomic tour will take you away from tourist traps, local cocktail bars and delicious restaurants that are truly shaping the culinary reputation of the city. Explore the best kept secrets of Soho in a fun and unique night, and really know the city through its incredible food and drinks. The international influences of the area are so varied that you will taste everything from Spanish ham to Chinese meatballs, while savoring a frozen margarita, the perfect Gin & Tonic, and much more.
Then, our gastronomic tour will take place at night, you will experience the true atmosphere of Soho, which is completed with the most elegant cocktails of the capital. At the end, the tour ends at the same starting point, from there, the guide team will give you the necessary instructions to return to your hotels or call a taxi.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
- 12 food & drink tastings
- Entertaining and personable English speaking guide
- Food Lovers’ Guide: full of insider’s tips and details.
- Transportation to and from the food tour is not included, and we are unable to arrange this for you.
- Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the meeting point
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes
- If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside for most of the tour.
Cancellations made 2 days prior to the scheduled tour date are fully refundable. Our food tours run regardless of weather conditions: rain, hail or shine.