Toledo and Centenary Winery
Monday to Saturday
La Gloria, Restaurant
La Gloria, Restaurant
The meeting point will be at the door of La Gloria cafeteria at 9:30 AM, the local guide will be waiting for you, so it is advisable to arrive 5 minutes before. You will go up in the minibus and then, you will go to the centenary winery. On the way, you can admire the beautiful landscape while listening to the guide's stories about the history of the region with interesting facts and anecdotes, the tour will be in English and then translated into Spanish.
You will arrive at the winery that has been producing wines with traditional and artisan methods for over 200 years, which provide them with excellent quality and personality. You will visit their facilities on a walking tour where you can try several of their wines with a snack. During the tour, the guide will inform you about everything you need to know about the winery, its history and production. There will be a complete visit to the facilities to understand the process of winemaking in this area of Spain and then leave for Toledo.
Before arriving in Toledo, you will make a panoramic visit of the city to appreciate the magnificence of the city with a broad perspective. Then, the group will meet with an official guide who will show us in depth the most important and representative monuments of the city. The cathedral and the synagogue, the tickets are included. The official guide will provide reliable and curious information about the history of the places visited and the city.
There will be time to rest and have lunch, so the guide will give you some options for restaurants and places. After lunch, you will have free time to do some shopping or take a nice walk around the city. Our guide can recommend you where to go or what to do if you need it.
After free time, we will meet for the return to Madrid, just relax and enjoy the return. Arrival will occur at approximately 6:00 PM. The route of Toledo ends at the same point from which it left Madrid.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||150.00 (EUR)|
- Complete visit to a centenary winery.
- Tasting and tasting of at least 2 wines from the winery.
- Snacks in the cellars like cheese.
- OFFICIAL Heritage Guide of the city of Toledo, during the visit to the monuments.
- The visit included two monuments. (Tickets included).
- Transport from Madrid with air conditioning, in a mono volume or minibus.
- Local guide of the region, bilingual and wine expert throughout the tour.
- Small group (Maximum 19 people, Average 6).
- Taxes included.
- Lunch is not included in the tour price. There will be free time to eat at your own choice, we offer the option to join the guide on a wine and tapas route through Toledo, with an approximate cost to pay on the route, about € 25.00 EUR approximately.
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 4 people. In the rare event that this happens (only 2 travellers on the tour), you will be offered an alternative, the possibility of making it private or the total refund of the amount.
You can always cancel or change the date of an activity. All reservations cancelled 24 hours or more in advance will have a 100% refund. Those made with less than 24 hours or for not showing up for the activity will not be entitled to a refund.
To request a change or cancellation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the reference number of the reservation, the name of the person who made the purchase, the name of the activity, the date and the method of payment.
If it is a gift, the cancellation must be requested by the person who booked the activity. The amount of the activities cancelled with less than 24 hours or for not presenting to them will not be reimbursed.