Spanish Cooking Class
Monday to Friday
The meeting point will be at the Torrijos Market at 12:00 PM where you will meet the chef and the other colleagues of the culinary experience. The first thing to do before cooking is to get the ingredients and for that, you will go around the "Mercado de Torrijos" to buy them in their different positions. The visit to a market is part of the culinary history of a country since you can see the places where the locals have been buying the ingredients of their recipes all their lives.
Once we have the ingredients, it's time to cook them. Guided by the chef and the recipes, the class will be in English and then translated into Spanish. You will learn to prepare different traditional dishes such as paella or potato omelette. You will also prepare the world-famous Sangria. After cooking it's time to enjoy our "work" and maybe one of the most satisfying parts, eat. You will taste seated of the dishes that you have cooked, accompanied by sangria that will put an excellent end to the culinary experience.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||70.00 (EUR)|
- Make 4 traditional Spanish dishes.
- All the ingredients to make the recipes.
- Visit the Market to buy the ingredients as a local.
- Use of apron and specialized kitchen utensils.
- Lunch included with the dishes prepared by you.
- Elaboration of Sangria.
- Local and bilingual expert chef (Spanish and English) throughout the activity.
- Recipes will be sent by mail in the days after the class, so you can play them at home.
- Small group (Maximum 12 people).
- Taxes included.
- The minimum number of participants for the class to be taught is 2 people (it can be booked individually). There is a possibility that the reservation is cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers; If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or the full amount will be refunded.
You can always cancel or change the date of an activity. All reservations cancelled 24 hours or more in advance will have a 100% refund. Those made with less than 24 hours or for not showing up for the activity will not be entitled to a refund.
To request a change or cancellation, please send an email to email@example.com, including the reference number of the reservation, the name of the person who made the purchase, the name of the activity, the date and the method of payment.
If it is a gift, the cancellation must be requested by the person who booked the activity. The amount of the activities cancelled with less than 24 hours or for not presenting to them will not be reimbursed.