San Blas Island Hopping 3 Night 4 Day Tour
3 Night / 4 Day.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
English / Spanish.
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you are collected from your hotel or residence in Panama City at 5:30 am in the morning. The transport is in a 4x4 vehicle which can accommodate 6 passengers plus the driver. All drivers and vehicles are authorised by the tourism board and have the necessary insurances. You will have a chance to stop at a supermarket to buy supplies and use the bathroom on the way to the port.
You will arrive at the port of San Blas around 9:00am and board your boat to go to the first island of your stay.
You will arrive to Franklin Island at 10:00am and you will be given time to complete check-in and put your things in your cabin.
- Private cabins are wooden structures with wooden floors and consist of 2 double beds.
- Shared cabins are wooden structures with wooden floors and consist of multiple single beds.
- If you book for 1 person, you will be accommodated in a shared cabin with a shared bathroom.
- If you book for 2 or more people, you will be accommodated in a private cabin with a shared bathroom. Only a maximum of 2 people per cabin is allowed.
- In the middle of the Island, there is a shared wash house, that has private bathrooms and private showers. The water is not heated. There is toilet paper in the toilets but recommended to bring your own soaps, shampoos, and bring toilet paper just in case.
- After settling into your first accommodation, you can spend the morning on the beach of Franklin Island.
- You will have lunch on Franklin Island around 12:00 pm. After lunch, your guide will take you Pelicano Island, which is very popular because on this island was recorded a scene from the famous Netflix series, Money Heist and then visit the Natural Pool 1. You will be back to Franklin Island to 4:00 pm then you will have dinner around 6:30 pm
- At night it is relaxing, and we suggest you go to sleep early so you can get up early to enjoy more time on the beach. But you are welcome to have a few beers and listen to music and enjoy as well.
- Day 2 begins with breakfast on Franklin Island between 7:00am and 8:00am. Then you'll board a boat to head to the second island for your stay. You'll be arriving on Aguja Island at about 9:00am.
- You will have lunch at 12:30pm and you will spend the day enjoying the beach of Aguja Island.
- Then you'll have dinner at about 6:00pm and spend the night on Aguja Island.
- Day 3 starts having breakfast between 7:00am and 8:00am on Aguja Island. Then they'll be taking you by boat to Perro Chico Island for your third night stay.
- You will spend the morning at Perro Chico Island beach where you can use the kayaks.
- You will take your lunch at 12:00pm and then the operator will transfer you by boat to Isla Estrella and the Natural Pool 2. You'll be back at Perro Chico Island at 4:00pm.
- You'll have dinner at 6:00pm and spend the night at Perro Chico Island.
- On day 4, breakfast begins between 7:00am and 8:30am at Perro Chico Island. At 9:00am you will be asked to leave the cabin, after this you will be transferred by boat to the port at 10:00am.
Return to Panama
- You will arrive at your hotel or residence in Panama City at 1:00pm.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 9 Years Old and Over – They pay full price for the entrance to San Blas and pays full price for the tour.
- 5, 6, 7 and 8 Years Old – They do not pay the entrance to San Blas, but they pay USD 295 for the tour.
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – They do not pay the entrance to San Blas, they do not pay the tour, but they must sleep in the same bed with the parents, they do not have meals included, so they must pay for their food on the island and must travel on the lap of the parents in the vehicle.
Cell phone Service:
There is cell phone service on the Island with Digicel, and +Móvil. You can buy these chips at the malls in Panama City or at the airport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||495.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 9 +) (P/P)||495.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 5 - 8) (P/P)||295.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0 - 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 5:20 – 5.45
Pickup by a 4x4 vehicle at your hotel / residence in Panama City.
Day 1: 9:00 – 9:30
Board your Boat to go to Franklin Island.
Day 1: 9:30 – 10:30
Register and check in on cabin.
Day 1: 10:30 - 12:00
Enjoy the beach at Franklin Island.
Day 1: 12:00 – 13:00
Lunch on Franklin Island.
Day 1: 13:00 – 17:30
Transfer to Pelicano Island (Where the Netflix series, Money Heist was recorded) and Natural Swimming Pool 1 to enjoy the beach.
Day 1: 17:30 – 18:00
Return by boat to Franklin Island.
Day 1: 18:00 – 19:00
Dinner on Franklin Island.
Day 1: 19:00 +
Spend the night on Franklin Island.
Day 2: 7:00 – 8:00
Breakfast on Franklin Island.
Day 2: 8:00 – 8:30
Transfer by boat to Aguja Island.
Day 2: 8:30 – 12:30
Enjoy the beach on Aguja Island.
Day 2: 12:30 – 13:30
Lunch on Aguja Island.
Day 2: 13:30 – 18:00
Enjoy the beach on Aguja Island.
Day 2: 18:00 – 19:00
Dinner on Aguja Island.
Day 2: 19:00 +
Spend the night on Aguja Island.
Day 3: 7:00 – 8:00
Breakfast in Aguja Island.
Day 3: 8:00 – 8:30
Transfer by boat to Perro Chico Island.
Day 3: 8:30 – 12:00
Enjoy the beach on Perro Chico Island (You can use the kayaks).
Day 3: 12:00 – 13:00
Lunch on Perro Chico Island.
Day 3: 13:00 – 17:30
Transfer by boat to Estrella Island and Natural Swimming Pool 2 to enjoy the beach.
Day 3: 17:30 – 18:00
Return by boat to Perro Chico Island.
Day 3: 18:00 – 19:00
Dinner on Perro Chico Island.
Day 3: 19:00 +
Spend the night on Perro Chico Island.
Day 4: 7:00 – 9:00
Breakfast on Perro Chico Island.
Day 4: 9:00 – 9:30
Check out of the cabin.
Day 4: 9:30 – 10:00
Return by boat to the port.
Day 4: 10:00– 13:00
Return by 4x4 vehicle to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Stay of 3 nights on a different islands (Franklin Island, Aguja Island and Perro Chico Island).
- Transfers by boat from the port and between the islands.
- Visit another 2 islands (Pelicano Island and Estrella Island), Natural Swimming Pool 1 and Natural Swimming Pool 2.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the second day.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the third day.
- Breakfast on the fourth day.
- Guide with fluent Spanish and basic English.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourists: 20.00 USD per person.
- Additional Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Purchases of additional drinks and food.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Mosquito repellent spray for the 4 days and 3 nights.
- Extra set of clothing for the 4 days and 3 nights.
- Snacks & fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Soaps and toilet paper.
- Fully charged camera.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport or Panama National ID because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 48 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.
- If you cancel on the morning of the tour, there is an additional 25 USD due to the driver for each person to pay for the drivers’ losses for that day. The deposit you pay on our website, does not cover this.