Full Day Tour to San Blas Islands From Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Spanish (Fluent) / English (Basic)
If you have only one day to spend in San Blas, this amazing tour is for you.
At 5.30am, your guide will pick you up at your residence or hotel in Panama City. The journey to the port is around 2.5 - 3 hours through Panama’s spectacular jungle highland.
When your arrival at the port you will board a boat which brings you to the first island where you will enjoy crystal clear waters, the sand, the sun and palm trees.
Around 12:30 we will bring you to de second island called "Diablo" where you will have a delicious homemade lunch and just relax.
After lunch, we will spend the afternoon at the amazing Natural Swimming Pool and the other island called "Fragata" (the visit to this island depends on the influx of people that day in San Blas), here you can purchase food and beers if you wish.
Normally at 3:30 pm you will leave the island "Fragata" and return to the port, and your guide will bring you back to your hotel or residence. Normally you arrive back at the hotel around 7.00 pm after a great adventure in San Blas Islands.
Be aware that all times and islands name given are approximate and the itinerary may vary depending on the influx of people that day in San Blas. The tour operator will update you on times during the day.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
*Transportation from Playa Bonita:
We can coordinate your transportation from Playa Bonita (round-trip) for an additional cost of 10 USD per person that you pay in cash directly to your driver. You get picked up from your hotel or residence in Playa Bonita between 4:30am and 4:50am in the morning.
- If the reservation is from 5 to 9 people, there is a 10% discount for the group's leader.
- If the reservation is for 10 people or more, there is a 50% discount for the group's leader.
* To receive the discount, send us an email at email@example.com before making your reservation and we will activate the ticket with the discount for you.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||120.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0 - 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 5+) (P/P)||120.00 (USD)|
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Tours to 3 islands and the natural swimming pool.
- Free Snorkel equipment (only if available, sometimes another tour is using the gear, recommended to bring your own).
- Auto insurance for all customers.
- Regular/vegetarian lunch
Regular: Fish of the day or chicken with patacones, fried potatoes or rice with coconut and salad.
It is possible to eat lobster for an additional price from 12.00 USD.
* Lobsters are in closed season from March 1 to June 30 of each year, so its consumption is prohibited in these months.
Vegetarian: Salad with rice or patacones.
- One Drink with lunch (soda, beer or water).
- Bilingual tour guide.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the end of the day.
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Bring your own Snorkel equipment if you want to go snorkelling.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel more than 72 hours before the tour start time for a full refund. There are no refunds available after this point.
- If you cancel on the morning of the tour, there is an additional 25 USD due to the driver for each person, to cover the cost of the seat reserved for you in the vehicle. The deposit you paid on our website, cannot be used for this payment. If for some reason you can’t pay the driver at the pickup time, he will return later the same day to collect payment.
- After starting the tour, there will be no refunds available.