Catamaran All Inclusive to Taboga Island
Selected Dates All Year
Balboa Yacht Club
Balboa Yacht Club
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
To start your All-Inclusive Catamaran shared tour to Taboga Island (Isla Taboga), you have to organize your transportation (your car, taxi / Uber) to the Balboa Yacht Club. If you go in your car, you can leave it in the parking lots of the Yacht Club. We will give you more information about the location of the Yacht Club, after you make your reservation.
You must be at the Yacht Club at 8:30 am for you to check-in. At check-in you have to show your booking confirmation printed or from your device and you have to show your original passport or ID. Then, you will board the Catamaran. We recommend you to bring easy removal shoes as the crew will ask you to take off your shoes to board. At 9:00 am you will sail to Isla Taboga.
The catamaran transfer to Isla Taboga lasts 45 minutes. During the transfer you will have incredible views of the Panama City skyline and you will also be able to observe the big ships that are waiting to cross the Panama Canal. You can relax while you lie down and sunbathe in the nets that are on the deck of the Catamaran and enjoy the music on board. The Catamaran also has shaded areas in case you want to rest from the sun and get some rest. There will be snacks and drinks available all the time and the crew of the boat will be at your disposal in case you need something.
- Snacks: assorted cookies, bread baskets, and seasonal fruit
- Open bar (age 18+): rum, vodka, and national beers
- Alcohol-free bar: fruit punch, soda, natural juices, coffee and water
> First Stop <
You will arrive at Taboga Island at 9:45 am and you will navigate to the bay at the back of the Island, a place with beautiful natural views. Once you reach the back of the Island, you will do the first stop of approximately 1 hour. The Catamaran has stairs that have direct access to the sea, you can go down into the water to cool off a bit if you want. Floats are available in case you want to use them while you are in the sea.
You will be told when it is time to get on board again to navigate to the front of the Island. The crew will welcome you on board with drinks and dances to have a good time while arriving at the front of the Island to make the second stop. You can join the dance if you want or if you prefer, you can stay on the net enjoying the sun and the music.
> Second Stop <
You will make the second stop at the front of Isla Taboga. At this stop you will be transferred by boat from the Catamaran to Isla Taboga. If you prefer to stay on the Catamaran instead of going to the Island, you can also do that.
On the Island, you can enjoy its beaches, tour the little town of Taboga and buy souvenirs if you wish. There are chairs and umbrellas available for rent on the beach of Isla Taboga.
Approximately at 1:00 pm they will come back for you at the Island to take you back to the Catamaran to serve you lunch on board.
- Lunch menu (may vary): chicken in white sauce, rice with vegetables and pasta salads, potatoes salad or green salad.
> Back to Panama <
Approximately at 2:00 pm, after having enjoyed your lunch, you will sail back to the Yacht Club dock. In the transfer back to Panama, you will continue enjoying the sun, music, snacks and dances on board until you reach Panama. You will arrive at the Yacht Club at 2:45 pm and disembark to culminate your experience aboard the Catamaran.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (Age 11+) (P/P)||89.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 3 – 10) (P/P)||69.00 (USD)|
9:00 – 9:45
Catamaran Trasfer to Isla Taboga
9:45 – 11:00
Arrival at Isla Taboga Bay. First stop
11:00 – 13:00
Second stop. Front of Isla Taboga, boat transfer to the Island
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 14:45
Return to the dock of the Yacht Club
14:45 – 15:00
Disembark at the Yacht Club dock
- Open Bar (18 years and up).
- Alcohol-free bar.
- Animation on board.
- Bilingual crew members.
- Catamaran tour.
- Boat transfer to Isla Taboga.
- Stop at the Isla Taboga Bay.
- Roundtrip from your hotel / residence.
- Chairs and umbrellas for the beach.
- Shopping on the Island.
- Easy removal shoes.
- Light clothing.
- Bag without wheels (to keep your belongings).
- Dizziness pills (only if you need them).
- Cancel up to 7 days before of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.
- If for any reason you are late for boarding and the Catamaran departs without you, no refunds will be applied and it will not be possible to re-schedule the tour.
- If the operator cancels the tour due to bad weather a full refund will be given. However, if you do not wish to do the tour because it is raining or you do not consider the weather to be nice and you cancel, there are no refunds. Once the tour has started there are no cancelations or refunds, even if the operator has to change the duration of the tour due to weather, there are still no refunds or date changes available.