2 Day / 1 Night Camping Tour to San Blas From Panama City
2 Day / 1 Night
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
This tour starts when the tour guide picks you up at your hotel or residence in Panama City at 5:30AM from Panama City. Depending on the number of guests that need to be collected, the pickup time can sometimes vary, so please be patient if the driver is not there at 5.30. From there the tour guide will bring you to the port of San Blas. On the way you will have a chance to stop, use the restrooms, buy something small to eat.
Once you arrive you will board the boat at 8:30AM. The boat will bring you to the Narasgandup Island where you will be staying that night. You will be provided with a tent and a blow up mattress, you will need to bring your own sleeping bag (and pillow if you want one).
On the first day you will receive lunch around midday followed by a tour to two other islands in the afternoon followed by a visit to the natural swimming pool. You will then return to your island to have dinner and camp for the night. The tour to the other Islands is sometimes done on the second day after lunch and on the way back to the port. Please confirm with the tour operator on the first day when the tour will happen.
On the second day you will receive breakfast and lunch on the same island as your accommodation. If you purchase the ticket with the “Cayos Holandeses”, you will be brought there on the second day for snorkelling and also have your lunch on there. If you have not purchased Cayos Holandeses, instead of doing the tour of the 2 islands and the natural swimming pool on the first day, you can do it on the second day.
At the end of the second day you will be brought back to the port at 4.30pm and should arrive back in Panama by 7.30pm.
* This tour has a minimum of 2 people, although if you want to go on your own, let us know and we can organise this. It is not always guaranteed that there are other people on the Island at the same time. This depends on the time of year and the demand.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||162.50 (USD)|
|General + Cayos Holandesas (P/P)||256.25 (USD)|
DAY 1 - 5:30 AM
Pick up in your hotel / residence in Panama City
DAY 1 - 8:30 AM
You will board the boat
DAY 2 - 4:30 PM
Go back to Panama City
DAY 2 - 7:30 PM
Arrive to your hotel / residence in Panama City
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Camping on the island and camping gear (tent and blow up mattress, you need to bring your own sleeping bag).
- A visit to two more islands and the natural swimming pool.
- Tickets to enter each island.
- 4 meals – lunch and dinner on the 1st day, and breakfast and lunch on the 2nd day.
- Snorkeling in Cayos Holandeses (if you have purchased this ticket), if you have the regular ticket, you can rent snorkel gear for 5 (USD) for 4 hours.
- Tour guide bilingual.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Port Tax: 2.00 USD per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the trip back to the city.
- Sleeping bag (A pillow if you would like), it can be cold at night, but not very cold.
- Cash to purchase drinks and extra food.
- Bring a small flash light / torch for the night time, or keep your phone charged.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port you will be asked to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama). It must be the original document.
- Cancel before 24 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.