London Old Pubs, Food & Beer Tour
Monday to Friday
You will travel in time once you know the different bars that are now on the London dock and the history that lives behind its walls. The meeting point will be at Rotherhithe Wapping, near the train station, at 10:00 AM to start a historical and gastronomic adventure.
This dock was once the home of a bustling commercial port, full of thieves, stevedores, sailors, even pirates. Now it's much quieter: a residential area, full of cobblestone streets and old warehouse buildings with stunning views of the city by the river. The gastronomic tour ends 10 minutes from the Tower Hill station and we can show you how to get to alternative public transport or call a taxi.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||79.00 (GBP)|
- 5 individual food tastings, plus 5 beer tastings
- Entertaining and personable English speaking guide
- Food Lovers’ Guide: full of insider’s tips and details.
- Transportation to and from the food tour is not included, and we are unable to arrange this for you.
- Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the meeting point
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and if rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside
- We will take public transport on this tour, so bring an Oyster card, travel card, or contactless card.
Cancellations made 2 days prior to the scheduled tour date are fully refundable. Our food tours run regardless of weather conditions: rain, hail or shine.