Lyon Food Tour
In this 4.5 hour walking tour you will discover the city with a guide specialized in gastronomy and stop several times to taste local specialties. The meeting point is in our offices and you will walk back here at the end of the tour to continue exploring Lyon.
- Sample a wide range of high-end local products.
- Learn about Lyon’s cuisine.
- Admire Lyon key monuments.
Tuesday to Saturdays
Related places and things to do
You will sample a wide range of high-end local products as well as visiting the indoor market Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse in this 4.5 hour walking tour.
You will also admire some key monuments of Lyon, including the Presqu’île town centre, the Vieux Lyon district and secret passageways known as traboules. You will also learn more about Lyon’s cuisine, Paul Bocuse, the famous female chefs called "mothers", and you'll understand why Lyon is considered the gastronomic capital of France.
The meeting point is in our offices and you will walk back here at the end of the tour to continue exploring Lyon.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|2 persons||300.00 (EUR)|
- Lyonnais pork « charcuteries » + 1 glass of local red wine.
- 1 small casserole of pike quenelle (soufflé).
- 3 regional cheeses + 1 glass of local white wine.
- 1 macaron or 1 chocolate « Coussin de Lyon ».
- 1 slice of praline tart or brioche with pralines de Lyon.
- 4 crystallized flowers.
- 1 glass of Champagne or Crémant de Bourgogne (group more than 3 pers.).
- 1 gift to tell everyone Lyon is the best -foodie- place in France.
- Taxi included for 3 pers.
This tour is not recommended for people allergic to almonds/who don't eat pork or don't drink alcohol.