Tour to La Tigra and El Picacho National Parks
Centrally located Tegucigalpa hotels.
Original departure point
English and Spanish
This park is found really near to the city of Tegucigalpa, located to the north of it, to just a few 22 km (14 min). of distance away. The park's access points are the highway leading to El Hatillo and the highway that leads to San Juancito.
Tour departs early morning (7:00 AM) from your hotel in Tegucigalpa to San Juancito and from there you will start hiking crossing La Tigra National Park
We will be waiting for you at Jutiapa (the other side of La Tigra) in the visitors center at 2:00 PM. And then will take you to El Picacho to see the overview of Tegucigalpa on the afternoon.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||40.00 (USD)|
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private 4X4 vehicle.
- Entrance fees of the National Parks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.