Isla Senidup 1 Night 2 Day Tour from Port Carti
1 Night / 2 Days
Spanish (Fluent) / English (Basic)
To start this 1 night and 2 days tour to Senidup Island tour, you must go on your own to Port Carti since transportation from Panama City is not included. If you need transportation from Panama City, check out other tours in Tiqy that include transportation.
It is necessary that the car in which you are heading to the port is 4x4 or 4x2, otherwise, the police presence that is before entering the reserve of San Blas, will not allow you to go through for security reasons. The road is not dangerous, however, there are hills that smaller cars could not climb easily.
Once you arrive at the port at 8:30am to meet your guide and board a boat that will take you to Senidup Island (Isla Senidup). You will arrive at the island at 9:30am and you will have time to complete the registration and accommodate your things in your cabin.
After completing your registration and accommodation in your cabin, get ready to enjoy Senidup Island. You can bathe on the beach or if you want, you can relax by the seashore while enjoying the wonderful natural landscape that characterizes the Islands of San Blas.
You will have lunch around 12:30 pm, and then spend the afternoon enjoying the beach and Senidup Island. If you prefer, you can ask the owners of the cabins on the Island to take you to visit other islands in the afternoon. The price of visiting other islands is not included in the price of the tour and will depend on the island you want to visit. The prices are as follows:
- Small Dog Island and Natural Pool = 20.00 USD per person.
- Star Island with snorkel equipment and Natural Pool 2 = 15.00 USD per person.
When evening arrives, around 5:30 pm, you will have dinner. If you go to visit other islands, the tour operator will make sure you return to Senidup Island (Isla Senidup) on time for dinner.
At night it is relaxing and it is suggested that you sleep early so next day you can get up early to enjoy more time on the beach, but you are welcome to have some beers and listen to music if you wish.
Day 2 includes breakfast, which is generally between 7:00 and 8:00 am and lunch which is around 12:30 pm.
After lunch, you will have the option to stay in your island or, you can also ask the owners of the cabins on the Island to take you to visit other islands (The price of visiting other islands is not included in the price of the tour and will depend on the island you want to visit). If you visit another island after lunch, you must take your luggage with you because at the end of the visit you will be taken to the port.
Return to Port Carti
You will arrive at the port around 4:30 pm on the second day.
- The private cabins are wooden structures with sand floors and consist of a double and a single bed. If you book for 2 or 3 people, you will receive 1 cabin. If you book for 4 or 5 people, you will receive 2 cabins.
- The shared cabins are larger wooden structures with sand floors, consisting of 10 or 15 single beds. There are no double beds in the shared cabins.
- The cabins have a main light, but only until a certain time of the night. The time the light switches off changes depending on the amount of people on the island, maybe 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. Therefore, it is recommended that you bring a flashlight or that your phone is fully charged. There are no electrical outlets in the cabins, so you can charge your devices in the restaurant if you need it.
- In the middle of the island there is a shared bathroom house, which has toilets and private showers. The water does not heat up. There is toilet paper in the bathrooms, but it is recommended to bring your own soap, shampoo and toilet paper, just in case.
Price information for children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink have to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
* Regular option for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: Hojaldra or tortilla with scrambled or fried eggs (may vary).
Lunch and dinner: Fish of the day or chicken with fried plantains, french fries or rice with coconut and salad.
It is possible to eat lobster for an additional price from 12.00 USD.
(Lobsters are in closed season from March 1 to June 30 of each year, so its consumption is prohibited in these months).
* Vegetarian option for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: Fruits, hojaldra or tortilla.
Lunch and dinner: Salad with fried plantains or rice with coconut.
Cell phone Service:
There is cell phone service on the Island with Digicel, and also +Móvil. You can buy these chips at the malls in Panama City or at the airport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adult Private Cabin (P/P)||127.50 (USD)|
|Child Private Cabin (P/P) (Age 5 +)||127.50 (USD)|
|Child Private Cabin (P/P) (Age 0 - 4)||0.00 (USD)|
|Adult Share Cabin (P/P)||118.75 (USD)|
|Child Share Cabin (P/P) (Age 5 +)||118.75 (USD)|
|Child Share Cabin (P/P) (Age 0 - 4)||0.00 (USD)|
- Boat transfers.
- Stay 1 night at Senidup Island (Isla Senidup).
- Port taxes.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day (each with soda, beer or water).
- Breakfast and lunch of the second day (breakfast with coffee or tea, and lunch with soda, beer or water).
- Local tourism guide with fluent Spanish and basic English.
- Transportation from and to Panama City
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreigners: 20.00 USD per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Purchases of beverages and additional food.
- Visit to other islands.
- Hat / cap (to protect you from the sun).
- Sun block.
- Snacks & Fruits.
- Bag with zipper (Ziploc) to keep your phone and passport dry.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Pills for seasickness (the sea is not agitated, but some people need it).
- Beach towel.
- Camera fully charged.
- Toilet paper.
- There are no ATMs in San Blas, so make sure to bring enough cash.
* It is important to bring your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and you will be asked to show your passport (if you are a foreigner) or your identification (if you are a national or resident).
- Cancel more than 72 hours before the tour start time for a full refund. There are no refunds available after this point.
- If you cancel on the morning of the tour, there is an additional 25 USD due to the driver for each person, to cover the cost of the seat reserved for you in the vehicle. The deposit you paid on our website, cannot be used for this payment. If for some reason you can’t pay the driver at the pickup time, he will return later the same day to collect payment.
- After starting the tour, there will be no refunds available.