Isla Diablo 1 Night 2 Day Tour from Panama City
1 Night / 2 Days
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Spanish (Fluent) / English (Basic)
Related places and things to do
This Isla Diablo 1night and 2 day tour starts when you are picked up at your hotel or residence in Panama City at 5.30am in the morning. You will be given more information about the pickup time after reserving the tour once the driver schedules have been organised. The transport is in a 4X4 vehicle which can accommodate 6 passengers plus the driver. All drivers and vehicles are authorised by the tourism board and have the necessary insurances. You will have a chance to stop at a supermarket to buy supplies and use a bathroom on the way to the port.
You will arrive at Port at 8.30 in the morning and board your boat to go to the Islands. The exact route and order of the Islands changes daily based on the quantity of people on the Islands, and sometimes there are requests by groups to spend more time in certain places, and the operator tries to accommodate this when possible. If you have a special request, please let the operator know on the day of the tour or let Tiqy know after booking. You will arrive to Isla Diablo at 9.30am and be given time to complete check-in and put your things in your cabin.
- The private cabins are wooden structures with wooden floors and consist of one double and one single bed. If you reserve for 1, 2 or 3 people you will receive 1 cabin. If you reserve for 4 or 5 people, you will receive 2 cabins.
- The shared cabins are larger wooden structures with wooden floors, that consist of either 10 or 15 single beds. There are no double beds in the shared cabins.
- The cabins have a main light, but only until a certain hour at night. The time that the light switches off changes depending on the amount of people on the island, maybe 8 or 9pm. So it is recommended that you bring a flash light or have your phone fully charged. There are no electric sockets in the cabins, so you must charge your devices in the restaurant if you need to.
- In the middle of the Island there is a shared wash house, that has private bathrooms and private showers. The water is not heated. There is toilet paper in the toilets but recommended to bring your own soaps, shampoos, and bring toilet paper just in case.
- After you get settled into your accommodation, you can spend the morning on Isla Diablo, or you can cross over to Isla Perro Grande to spend the morning on the beach, just let the operator know which you would like to do.
- You will have lunch on Isla Diablo around 12.30pm. After lunch the operator will be bringing people to the Natural Swimming pool and sometimes to Isla Fragata too. You can join this trip if you want (but it does have a charge of 3 USD extra per person to go on this afternoon trip). It is okay if you do not join the trip, because you will be doing it on the last day anyway, and this one is included in the price. If you do not join the trip, you can spend the afternoon on the beach on Isla Diablo, and then have dinner around 5.30pm. At night-time it is relaxing and suggested that you get an early night sleep to get up early in the morning to enjoy more time on the beach. But you are welcome to have some beers and listen to music and enjoy yourselves too.
- Day 2 starts with breakfast between 7am and 8.30am. After breakfast you will be asked to check out of your cabin. You will then be brought to Isla Perro Grande to spend the morning at the beach and also have lunch around midday. After this you will be brought to the natural swimming pool where you can hold starfish (please do not take them out of the water) and also go snorkelling. There is free snorkelling gear provided. After this you will be brought back to the port, but sometimes if there is time also brought to one more Island to relax for 1 hour before going back to the port.
Return To Panama
- You will arrive back to the port around 4.30pm on the last day, and you will be brought back to Panama City in the 4X4.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
* Regular option for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: Hojaldra or tortilla with scrambled or fried eggs (may vary).
Lunch and dinner: Fish of the day or chicken with fried plantains, french fries or rice with coconut and salad.
It is possible to eat lobster for an additional price from 12.00 USD.
(Lobsters are in closed season from March 1 to June 30 of each year, so its consumption is prohibited in these months).
* Vegetarian option for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: Fruits, hojaldra or tortilla.
Lunch and dinner: Salad with fried plantains or rice with coconut.
*Transportation from Playa Bonita:
We can coordinate your transportation from Playa Bonita (round-trip) for an additional cost of 10 USD per person that you pay in cash directly to your driver. You get picked up from your hotel or residence in Playa Bonita between 4:30am and 4:50am in the morning.
Cell phone Service:
There is cell phone service on the Island with Digicel, and also +Móvil. You can buy these chips at the malls in Panama City or at the airport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT PRIVATE CABIN (P/P)||198.75 (USD)|
|CHILD PRIVATE CABIN (P/P) (AGE 5+)||198.75 (USD)|
|ADULT SHARED CABIN (P/P)||175.00 (USD)|
|CHILD SHARED CABIN (P/P) (AGE 5+)||175.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (P/P) (AGE 0-4)||0.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 5.15 – 5.45
Pickup at your hotel / residence in Panama City (time can vary and you will be notified by email of any time changes)
Day 1: 8:30 – 9:00
Board your boat to go to Diablo Island (Isla Diablo)
Day 1: 9:00 – 9:30
Day 1: 9:30 – 10:15
Transfer to Perro Grande Island (Isla Perro Grande) to enjoy the beach
Day 1: 12:30 – 12:45
Return to Diablo Island (Isla Diablo)
Day 1: 12:45 – 13:45
Lunch on Diablo Island (Isla Diablo)
Day 1: 13:45 – 16:30
Enjoy the beach (optional trip to Natural Swimming Pool for 3 USD extra)
Day 1: 17:00 – 18:00
Dinner to Diablo Island (Isla Diablo)
Day 1: 18:00 +
Spend the night on Diablo Island
Day 2: 7:00 – 8:30
Breakfast on Diablo Isla
Day 2: 9:00 – 9:30
Checkout of Accommodation
Day 2: 9:30 – 10:00
Transfer to Perro Grande Island (Isla Perro Grande)
Day 2: 10:00 – 12:45
Enjoy the beach on Perro Grande Island (Isla Perro Grande)
Day 2: 12:45 – 13:45
Lunch on Perro Grande Island (Isla Perro Grande)
Day 2: 13:45 – 15:30
Trip to Natural Swimming Pool and if there is time 1 other island
Day 2: 15:30 – 16:00
Return to the port
Day 2: 16:30 – 19:00
Return to Panama City
- Round trip from Panama City.
- One Night stay on Isla Diablo.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Visit 2 other islands and the natural swimming pool (can be done too on the first day for an additional 3 USD per person).
- Free Snorkel equipment (limited numbers).
- Auto insurance for all customers.
- Lunch & Dinner on the first day (each with soda, beer or water).
- Breakfast & Lunch on the second day (breakfast with coffee or tea, and lunch with soda, beer or water).
- Guide with fluent Spanish and Basic English.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Additional Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Purchases of additional drinks and food.
- If you want to go on the trip to the other islands and the natural swimming pool the first day, this has a cost of 3 USD additional and availability depends on the day.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Mosquito spray for the 2 days and night.
- Extra set of clothing for the night-time (so you are not sleeping in wet clothes, and maybe a jumper so you are not cold at night).
- Extra set of clothing for the trip home in the 4x4 (so you are not wearing wet clothes with the air-conditioning).
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Soaps, shower gel and toilet paper.
- Fully charged camera.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport or Panama National ID, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel more than 72 hours before the tour start time for a full refund. There are no refunds available after this point.
- If you cancel on the morning of the tour, there is an additional 25 USD due to the driver for each person, to cover the cost of the seat reserved for you in the vehicle. The deposit you paid on our website, cannot be used for this payment. If for some reason you can’t pay the driver at the pickup time, he will return later the same day to collect payment.
- After starting the tour, there will be no refunds available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we bring our own food and drink?
Yes you can, but please bring your trash back to Panama City.
Who will be on the Island with us at night-time?
There is always a local representative on the Island to help with any issues or queries. You will be introduced to this person when you arrive.