Guna Yala Full Day Tour to San Blas
As you leave Panama City, you will enjoy a relaxing day on one of the most paradisiacal islands of Central America. The tour starts when you are picked up in a car at your hotel / residence in Panama City. Explore the turquoise waters of San Blas, to snorkel, swim in the incredible Natural Swimming Pool and visit 2 other islands with this tour that lasts approximately 14 hours. The tour ends with your return by car to your hotel / residence around 19:00.
- Visit 2 Island and 1 Natural Swimming Pool.
- Snorkelling in Perro Chico Island.
- Light Breakfast and Lunch Included.
Your Hotel/Residence in Panama City.
Your Hotel/Residence in Panama City.
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
You will be picked up in a vehicle at your hotel / residence between 5:00 to 5:45 in Panama City to go to San Blas. The trip to the port in San Blas is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. On the way to the port of San Blas the driver will make a stop to have a light breakfast (sandwiches, juice or coffee, this is included in the price of the tour).
You will be arriving to the port in San Blas around 8:15, then you will board a boat that will take you to Perro Chico Island, where you can snorkel (snorkel masks are included in the tour price). You will have lunch at 12:00 on this island and then your guide will take you to your next destination.
After lunch, your guide will take you by boat to the islands where you will spend the afternoon, "Tortuguita" Island (Turtle Island) and in the amazing Natural Swimming Pool.
At 16:30 you will leave the Natural Swimming Pool and your guide will take you by boat back to the port to the vehicle that will take you back to your hotel/residence.
You will be back to your hotel / residence in Panama City in a vehicle around 19:00.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays the tour price, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||120.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (P/P) (AGE 5-9)||102.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (P/P) (AGE 0-4)||0.00 (USD)|
|CHILD P/P (AGE 10+)||120.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 5:00 - 5:45
Pick up by car to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
Day 1: 5:45 - 8:15
Transfer by car to the port in San Blas (on the way to San Blas, you will stop for a light breakfast (sandwich and juice or coffee).
Day 1: 8:15 - 9:00
Transfer by boat to Perro Chico Island.
Day 1: 9:00 - 12:00
Enjoy the beach at Perro Chico Island (option to do snorkel).
Day 1: 12:00 - 13:00
Lunch (included in the tour price).
Day 1: 13:00 - 14:30
Transfer by boat (10 minutes) to Turtle Island, and then time to enjoy the beach.
Day 1: 14:30 - 16:00
Transfer by boat (10 minutes) to Natural Swimming Pool and then time to enjoy the beach.
Day 1: 16:00 - 16:30
Transfer by boat to the port.
Day 1: 16:30 - 19:00
Return by car to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Roundtrip transfer by 4x4 car from your hotel/residence in Panama City.
- Transfer by boat.
- Visit 2 islands and Natural Pool, with its entrance fees.
- Entrance port fee.
- Light breakfast.
- Lunch and 1 drink included.
- Roofed boat, lifebuoy and first aid kit.
- Snorkel masks.
- Additional drinks.
- Entrance fee to the Guna Reserve (20.00 USD for Foreigner Adult and 5.00 USD for National or Resident).
- Original passport (request by the national migration service).
- A change of clothing.
- Cash for craft purchases.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Beach towels.
- Cancel before 48 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.