Gamboa 10 Line Canopy Tour
English, Spanish, German and Portuguese
To start with this 10-line shared canopy tour in Gamboa, you must go to the Gamboa Rainforest Reserve (35 minutes from Panama City) and go to the tour offices. We will give you more information about the location after making your reservation.
If you go in your own car, you can leave it in the parking lots of the tour offices and then go into the offices. You must be at the tour offices 15 minutes before the start time of your tour.
If you go by taxi / uber, you can ask your driver to drop you off at the lobby of the Gamboa Rainforest Reserve. You can advise reception that you are there for the tour, and reception will call your guide to come and get you. If you do this you need to be there 30 minutes before your tour start time
When you arrive at the tour offices, you will be given the necessary equipment to do the activity and the staff will give you safety instructions that you must follow during the tour. Once you have been given the equipment and the security measures are explained to you, you will be ready to start your adventure in Canopy.
For 2 hours you will glide through 10 Canopy lines that are made up of 13 platforms. The duration of the slide along the 10 lines may vary depending on the number of people who make the tour. You will always be accompanied by your expert guide, who will give you directions so that you can fully enjoy the Canopy experience.
While you glide through the 10 lines, you will be able to enjoy incredible views since the glides will be made between trees that allow you to be from 2 to 32 meters above the ground. You will be able to observe the rain forest, the Panama Canal, the Chagres River, the Emberá Community Village, and the fauna and flora that characterize Gamboa. All the time your guide will be with you and will provide you with interesting and historical information on the sites, animals and plants that you will see during your tour.
At the end of the tour, you will go with your guide to the tour office to deliver the security equipment.
If you don't bring a car, there will be a vehicle waiting for you to take you to the lobby of the Gamboa Rainforest Reserve. From there you can request a taxi or an Uber to get to your hotel / residence.
- Maximum weight for women: 77 kg (175 lbs)
- Maximum weight for men: 114 kg (250 lbs)
- It is not allowed to wear open shoes
- The minimum age required for the tour is 5 years old
- Pregnant women and people with recent injuries and / or surgeries are not allowed to take the tour
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (Age 5+) (P/P)||64.20 (USD)|
Delivery and demonstration of the use of the Canopy equipment. Transfer by vehicle to the first Canopy line
1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Glide on the 10 canopy lines
- 10 Canopy lines.
- Equipment for the activity.
- Short talk on security measures.
- Bilingual guide: If you want a guide who speaks German or Portuguese, you must reply to your booking confirmation email requesting this after making your reservation.
- Panoramic views of the Panama Canal, the Chagres River and the Emberá Village.
- Pick up and return to your hotel / residence.
- Closed shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Long pants.
- Cancel before 72 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.