Full Day Tour to San Blas Islands From Port Carti
Spanish (Fluent) / English (Basic)
To start this tour, you must go on your own to Puerto Carti since transportation from Panama City is not included. If you need transportation from Panama City, check out other tours in Tiqy that include transportation.
It is necessary that the car in which you are heading to the port is 4X4 or 4X2, otherwise, the police presence that is before entering the reserve of San Blas, will not allow you to go through for security reasons. The road is not dangerous, however, there are hills that smaller cars could not climb easily.
Once you arrive in Puerto Carti, you will have to pay for the parking, since it is not included, but the port fees are included in the price.
You will board your boat at 8:30 a.m. in the morning and go to your first island, which is normally Isla Perro Chico. Here you will spend the morning relaxing and enjoying the beautiful beach and the island.
You will receive lunch around midday, which comes with a beer, soda or water (included in the tour price). Lunch is normally on the same Island or else on Isla Diablo, but can change sometimes.
After lunch, you will be taken to the Natural Pool where you can swim and hold starfishes (please do not take the starfishes out of water). If there is time, you can be taken to Isla Fragata to experience another island, before returning to the port.
You normally arrive back to the Port around 5pm in the afternoon.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally.
- If the reservation is from 5 to 9 people, there is a 10% discount for the group's leader.
- If the reservation is for 10 people or more, there is a 50% discount for the group's leader.
* To receive the discount, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your reservation and we will activate the ticket with the discount for you.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||68.75 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0 - 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 5+) (P/P)||68.75 (USD)|
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Island port taxes.
- Tours to 3 islands including the natural swimming pool.
- Free Snorkel equipment (only if available, sometimes another tour is using the gear, recommended to bring your own).
- Regular/vegetarian lunch
Regular: Fish of the day or chicken with patacones, fried potatoes or rice with coconut and salad.
It is possible to eat lobster for an additional price from 12.00 USD.
* Lobsters are in closed season from March 1 to June 30 of each year, so its consumption is prohibited in these months.
Vegetarian: Salad with rice or patacones.
- One Drink with lunch (soda, beer or water).
- Local Tour Guide.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Car entrance fee: 5.00 USD per car.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Purchases of additional drinks and food.
- Car parking fees (Normally less than 5 USD).
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the end of the day.
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Zip lock bag to keep your phone and passport dry.
- Sea sick tablets (the sea is not rough, but some people need it).
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Bring your own Snorkel equipment if you want to go snorkelling.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 72 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.
- After starting the tour, there will be no refunds available.