Full Day Tour to 4 San Blas Islands with Snorkel, Kayak and Paddle Board
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This is a shared full day tour to San Blas Islands. This tour begins with your pick up at your residence or hotel in Panama City between 5:15 and 5:45 in the morning and then you will be brought to Cartí Port in San Blas. The transfer takes place in a shared 4x4 vehicle that brings a maximum of 6 people.
From the port you will board a boat that will take you to the first Island, there you will have a light breakfast of fruits (included on the tour price). You are free to use snorkeling gear, kayaks, chairs, umbrellas and paddle boards available. In the high season (from December to May), sometimes there may be limited availability, so return what you are not using for others to use.
You will receive lunch around 12:00 pm, which includes one drink (water, soda or a beer). After lunch, you will be taken to visit the natural swimming pool, then you will continue visiting Isla Perro Chico where you will visit The Sunken Boat "El Barco Hundido" and you can do snorkel.
After visiting Isla Perro Chico, you will visit the Pelican island (Isla Pelícano), known worldwide for being the Island where scenes of the Netflix serie"La Casa de Papel" were filmed.
The order of visits to the islands may vary.
On this tour you will see a traditional Guna dance and receive as a souvenir a Guna bracelet (included in the tour price).
Approximately at 4:30 pm, you will be back at the port of Cartí where your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel or residence in Panama City.
Price information for children:
- Children 9 years and over: pay the full price of the tour and also pay the full price of the entrance tax to San Blas
- 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years old: pay the discounted price of the trip and do not pay the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2 and 3 years old - Do not pay for the tour, and do not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink must be paid additionally. If the child is not charged by the parents during transportation, then he will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transportation.
Transfers from the Hotel Playa Bonita has an additional cost of $ 20.00 (USD) per person, Round Trip.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||150.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 9+) (P/P)||150.00 (USD)|
|CHILD(AGE 4+) (P/P)||100.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 0-3) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
5:15 – 5:45
8:30 – 9:00
Arrive to Carti Port
9:00 – 9:30
Arrive at the first Island
9.30 – 11:00
Light fruit breakfast
12:00 - 13:00
14:00 - 16:00
Visit to the other islands the Natural Swimming Pool
16:00 - 16:30
Return to Puerto Carti
16:30 - 19:00
Transfer back to hotel / residence in Panama City
- Round trip from Panama City to Puerto.
- Boat transfers from the port, between the islands and back.
- Free Snorkel equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, chairs, umbrellas (equipment is shared between the group, very busy weekends the gear can be limited)
- Car insurance for all customers.
- Light fruit breakfast
- Lunch with One Drink (soda, beer or water).
- Bilingual tour guide.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the end of the day.
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Bring your own Snorkel equipment if you want to go snorkelling.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 72 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.