Full Day Tour in San Blas from Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
You will be picked you up in a 4x4 vehicle at your hotel / residence between 5:00 and 5:45 in Panama City to go to San Blas. The trip to San Blas by vehicle lasts approximately 2 hours.
You will arrive at the port of San Blas around 8:00 to board the boat that will take you to the Perro Grande Island, where you will enjoy the crystal clear waters of this island and you can also play soccer or play volleyball in the sand (included in the tour price). Around 11:30 your guide will take you by boat to the Natural Swimming Pool, there you can observe a lot of starfish and even take photos with them, but without taking them out of the water.
Then you will board the boat again to go to the Perro Chico Island, where you will have lunch around 12:15, usually lunch is catch of the day or chicken with rice with coconut and salad and a bottle of water.
After you have finished your lunch you can enjoy the beach on the island of Perro Chico, this island is well known for the sunken ship that has been stranded in its waters for many years, you can also snorkel on this island (included in the tour price).
At 15:00 you will leave the Perro Chico Island by boat to return to the port.
You will be at the port around 15:30 to take the vehicle that will take you to Panama City.
You will be back to your hotel / residence in Panama City in a 4x4 vehicle around 19:00.
Be aware that all the indicated hours are approximate, and the itinerary may vary slightly during the day of the tour.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – They pay the entrance to San Blas and the full tour.
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – They do not pay the entrance to San Blas, but they pay 105 USD of the tour.
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas.
Food and drink have to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parent’s lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 USD for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||131.25 (USD)|
|Child (P/P) (Age 10 +)||131.25 (USD)|
|Child (P/P) (Age 5 - 9)||105.00 (USD)|
|Child (P/P) (Age 0 - 4)||0.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 5:00 – 5:45
Pick up by 4x4 vehicle at your hotel / residence in Panama City.
Day 1: 6:00 – 6:30
Stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas to buy supplies
Day 1: 6:30 – 8:00
Transfer by 4x4 vehicle to the port of San Blas.
Day 1: 8:00 – 8:30
Arrival at the port of San Blas to board the boat to Perro Grande Island.
Day 1: 8:30 – 9:00
Arrival by boat to Perro Grande Island.
Day 1: 9:00 - 11:30
Enjoy the beach in Perro Grande Island.
Day 1: 11:30 – 11:40
Transfer by boat to the Natural Swimming Pool.
Day 1: 11:40 - 12:10
Enjoy the beach in the Natural Swimming Pool.
Day 1: 12:10 - 12:15
Transfer by boat to Perro Chico Island.
Day 1: 12:15 – 13:15
Lunch at Perro Chico Island.
Day 1: 13:15 - 15:00
Enjoy the beach in Perro Chico Island.
Day 1: 15:00 – 16:00
Return by boat to the port of San Blas.
Day 1: 16:00 – 19:00
Return by 4x4 vehicle to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Transfer by 4x4 vehicle round trip from your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Transfer by boat.
- Visit 2 islands and natural swimming pool.
- Lunch and a bottle of water.
- Equipment for snorkelling, playing soccer and volleyball on the beach.
- Wi-Fi in the 4x4 vehicle.
- Entrance to the Guna Reserve (USD 20.00 for foreign adults and USD 5.00 for nationals or residents).
- Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Beverages.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the end of the day.
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 12 hours of the tour to get a full refund. No refunds available after this point.