Day Trip To San Blas from Panama City
This is a full day San Blas from Panama City. The tour includes lunch with a drink and pickup and return from your hotel or Residence in Panama City. The tour starts at 5:30 a.m. in the morning, and during the day you will go to two Islands and visit the Natural Swimming Pool. You will arrive back to your hotel or residence around 7:00 p.m. at night.
- Visit 2 Islands and the Natural Swimming Pool
- Includes Lunch with a Drink
- Pickup and return from Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you are collected at your hotel or residence in a 4x4 at 5:30 a.m. The pickup time can sometimes vary, you will be given a confirmed time after booking. The 4x4 can hold up to 6 people and will be shared with other people doing the same tour.
On the way to San Blas you will have an opportunity to stop in a supermarket to buy anything you need on the Island. You can bring your own food or drink in a cooler, but please remember to bring all trash back to Panama City afterwards.
You will arrive to Puerto Carti around 8:30 a.m. where you will register and then get in the boat to go to your first Island. You will have lunch here about 12:30 p.m. For lunch you can choose between the fish of the day with rice / french fries or chicken with rice / french fries.
After lunch you will visit one more Island and the natural swimming pool. In the natural swimming pool you will have the opportunity to hold starfish (please do not take them out of the water).
You will be brought back to the port around 4:30 p.m. where you will get back into your 4x4 and be brought back to Panama City. You will arrive back at your hotel around 7:00 p.m.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas.
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas.
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||115.00 (USD)|
|CHILD (AGE 5+) (P/P)||115.00 (USD)|
|Child (AGE 0 – 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
5:15 - 5:45
8:30 - 9:00
Arrive to Puerto Carti
9:00 - 9:30
Arrive to first Island
9:30 - 12:00
Enjoy the Island and the Beach
12:00 - 13:00
Lunch on the first Island
14:00 - 16:00
Visit one more Island and the Natural Swimming Pool
16:00 - 16:30
Return to Puerto Carti
16:30 - 19:00
Transport back to hotel / residence in Panama City
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Tours to 2 islands and the natural swimming pool.
- Auto insurance for all customers.
- Lunch: Fish of the day (or chicken), rice with coconut or patacones or french fries and salads. (It is possible to eat lobster for an additional price from $12.00 USD depending on availability).
- One Drink with lunch (soda, beer or water).
- Bilingual tour guide.
- It does not include the entrance tax to the reserve, and the port tax:
Panamanians: 7.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 22.00 USD per person.
- Beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Extra set of clothing for the end of the day.
- Snacks & Fruit.
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Bring your own Snorkel equipment if you want to go snorkelling.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- * It is important to carry your passport, because before arriving at the port there is a police presence and they will ask you to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama).
- Cancel before 24 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.