Aguja Island Tour 1 Night / 2 Days
1 Night / 2 Days.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Spanish and English.
This tour starts when the tour guide picks you up at your hotel or residence in Panama City between 5:15AM and 5:45AM. From there the tour guide will bring you to the port of San Blas. On the way you will have a chance to stop, use the restrooms, and buy something small to eat.
Once you arrive to San Blas you will board a boat at 8:30AM. The boat will bring you to Aguja Island where you will check in to your Cabin. On the first day you will receive lunch and dinner and spend the day relaxing and enjoying the Island and its beautiful waters. That night you will sleep in your Cabin on Aguja Island. The Cabins do not have any electricity, and it is recommended that you bring your own sleeping bag as sometimes it can get cold at night.
The next day you will receive breakfast early in the morning, and lunch around midday. After lunch you will receive a tour to two other islands (Isla Perro and Isla Fragata) and the Natural Swimming pool. Then, around 4pm you will return to the port to get your transport back to Panama City. You will arrive back to Panama City around 7pm.
On the second Day if you want to leave the Island and come back to Panama City in the morning, you can leave the Island at 8am, and arrive back to Panama City around 11am. If you do this option you will not receive the tour on the second day to two Islands and the Natural Swimming Pool. You can ask the operator if this tour can be done on the first day, but it is not always possible, as it depends on the availability of the boats. Please contact us with your dates to see if this is possible.
If you want to also do a tour to some islands on the first day, you can request this from your Tour Operator. This depends on the availability of the boats. In some cases this can be done and there would be a cost of 25 USD per person plus 3 USD per person for each Island Entrance Tax. This needs to be organised directly with the Operator and is not always possible.
Booking & Payment Process:
You can book this tour on this web page by paying a deposit using your debit or credit card. The balance needs to be paid directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This tour operator accepts credit/debit card or cash.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT - BASIC CABIN (P/P)||177.50 (USD)|
|ADULT - CABIN WITH BATHROOM (P/P)||221.25 (USD)|
- Round trip to and from hotel/residence in Panama City.
- 3 meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner).
- Visit 2 other islands (Isla Perro, Isla Fragata) and a natural swimming pool.
- Port Taxes.
- 1 Night accommodation.
- Local Tour Guide.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Snorkel Equipment (you can rent for 5 USD per day, please let us know prior to your trip if you want snorkel gear).
- No meal included on the second day but you can purchase on the island.
- Contribution to the protected area:
$5.00 USD Nationals and residents (p/p).
$20.00 USD Foreigners with passport (p/p).
- Beach Towels.
- Bring a small flash light / torch for the night time, or keep your phone charged.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- Full refund if you cancel more than 48 hours before the tour starts.
- No refund if you cancel within 48 hours of the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are the prices different for Residents and Foreigners?
There is a fee to enter the protected area. This fee is different depending if you are a Panamanian Resident or not. We do not have permission to change the entrance fees to the protected area.