3 Day 3 Night Sailing Tour In San Blas From Panama City By Plane
This shared 3 Day 3 Night Sailing Tour in San Blas starts when you are picked up at your hotel or residence in Panama City between 7:00am and 7:15am. From here you will be taken to the Albrook Airport and fly to San Blas Islands. Then you will enjoy a 3 night stay on a catamaran with all meals and drinks on board included. On the last day you will arrive at your hotel around lunch time after being brought back to Panama City by plane and then to your hotel by vehicle.
- Roundtrip flight with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sail through San Blas Islands
- All food, drink and equipment included
Every Sunday and Wednesday
3 Days / 3 Nights
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This 3 Day 3 Night Sailing Tour in San Blas from Panama City starts when you are picked up at your hotel or residence in Panama City around 7:00am to take you to the hangar at the Albrook Airport. You will arrive at the hangar around 7:30am and wait in an air-conditioned room to board the plane. There is a maximum of 25 pounds of package per person allowed.
You will board the plane at 8:00am and fly off to Jesus’s heart Island (Isla Corazón de Jesús) in San Blas. Your arrival time on the Island is approximately at 8:40am. Upon arrival, a captain will be waiting for you to take you to the port where you will board a dinghy boat and be brought to your catamaran. The ride is approximately 15 minutes long.
After arriving to your catamaran around 9:00am, you will be welcomed aboard by your native Kuna Crew.
Then you will navigate from 1 to 2 hours to Cayos Holandeses, where you will be able to enjoy in beautiful turquoise waters of San Blas. You can go for a swim, snorkel or do some beach lounging. After enjoying the visit on the Island, you will be taken back aboard for your lunch which can be a combination of the catch of the day (fish, lobsters, giant crabs), meat, rice and vegetables. There will also be a choice of cheeses available with a mix of tropical fruits.
After lunch you can use the dinghy boat, paddle board or twin seats kayak. At the end of the day you will have dinner onboard or at the beach and after that a chance to spend time with the other boarders.
The day starts with a delicious breakfast before navigating to Camgombia Island (Isla Camgom) or Mordbedup. At this island you will be able to see and buy local handcrafts such as molas and uinnis. Here you will have an experience of preparing coco rice with the Natives. It will start with grating the coco first. After that you will have a lunch with basis of your own preparation, salads and much more.
After your lunch you will be able to snorkel the local reefs or fish with the Natives until dinner time. Dinner will be served aboard. After dinner there will be a party with fire camp on the beach.
Third day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. After breakfast, you will navegate around an hour to a group of islands called Coco Bandero, which is a gorgeous place to do snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding. After that you will have lunch with another few lobsters and crabs (if they will be available) and then you will navegate around 45 minutes to Nargana – Rio Diablo. You will be able to visit the village or upstream Rio with a local boat called lancha.
After this adventures you will have dinner aboard or if you want in the local restaurant which you have to pay for separately.
Return to Panama
You will return to Panama on day 4 with your morning flight from San Blas at 8:45am. Flight will be around 45 minutes long. After your arrival to Albook Airport, your driver will take you to your residence or hotel within Panama City.
* This is a shared tour, but if 4 or more persons reserve the tour, it becomes private for your group.
*Payment of Reservation Balance:
- After you make your reservation, your tour operator will send you a credit card authorization form to pay the remaining balance.
- If your reservation has a departure date within the next 30 days, the operator will charge you the full remaining balance now.
- If your reservation has a departure date more than 30 days in the future, the operator will charge 50% of the balance to your card now, and the remaining balance 30 days before your departure date.
Cell phone Service:
There is cell phone service on the Island with Digicel, and also +Móvil. You can buy these chips at the malls in Panama City or at the airport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||1128.95 (USD)|
|Child (Age 6 - 11) (P/P)||447.51 (USD)|
|Child (Age 4 - 5) (P/P)||439.90 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0 - 3) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 7:00 - 7:15
Pick-up at your residence or hotel in Panama City.
Day 1: 7:15 - 7:45
Transfer to the hangar at the Albrook Airport.
Day 1: 7:45 - 8:40
Airplane boarding and plane transfer.
Day 1: 8:40 – 8:45
Arrival to Isla Corazon de Jesus. Transport to port.
Day 1: 8:45 – 9:00
Boat transfer to the catamaran.
Day 1: 9:00 >
Welcome aboard by your Native Guna crew.
1,5 hour sailing to Cayos Holandeses.
Mooring in turquoise waters: swimming, snorkeling, & beach lounging.
Lunch with mostly catch of the day and/or meat with rice or vegetables. Choice of cheeses and tropical fruits.
Visiting around with dinghy, paddle board or twin seats kayak.
Dinner on board or on the beach.
1.5 hour sailing to Isla Camgombia or Mordbedup to see local handcrafts.
Full preparation of the coco rice with the Natives. Lunch with basis of your own preparation.
Snorkeling the local reefs or fishing with the Native.
Dinner on board. After party with fire camp on the beach
Sailing 1 hour to Coco bandero group for gorgeous snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding.
Lunch: possibly with lobster and crab.
45 mn Sailing to Nargana – Rio Diablo.
Village visit or Rio upstreaming with local lancha.
Dinner aboard (included) or at local restaurant (at guests expenses).
Day 4: 8:45
Flight back to Panama City (45 min) taking off from San Blas. Round trip from your hotel residence in Panama City.
- Round trip from your hotel residence in Panama City.
- Plane transfers.
- Boat transfers.
- Stay 3 nights on the catamaran in San Blas Islands.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day (soft, wine, beer and rum).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the second day (beverages included).
- Breakfast and lunch on the third day (beverages included).
- All Included Aboard.
- Visit to 3 different Islands.
- Snorkeling equipment of various sizes.
- 20 USD P / P (foreigners and residents) to pay land taxes. Payment in cash only.
- Purchases of additional drinks and food.
- Food at the restaurants on the island.
- Additional visits to other islands not included in the tour price.
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- Mosquito spray.
- Extra set of clothing for the night-time (so you are not sleeping in wet clothes, and maybe a jumper so you are not cold at night).
- Extra set of clothing for the trip home in the 4x4 (so you are not wearing wet clothes with the air-conditioning)
- Beach towel.
- Fully charged camera.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- There is no ATM in San Blas, so be sure to bring enough cash.
- Cancel more than 72 hours before the tour start time for a full refund. There are no refunds available after this point.
- After starting the tour, there will be no refunds available.