3 Day / 2 Night Tour to San Blas From Panama City
2 nights / 3 days
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
This tour starts when the tour guide picks you up at your hotel or residence in Panama City between 5.15am and 5.45am. From there the tour guide will bring you to the port of San Blas. On the way you will have a chance to stop, use the restrooms, buy something small to eat.
Once you arrive you will board the boat at 8:30AM. The boat will bring you to the Island where you will be staying for the next two nights (Paloma Island or Senidup Island). You will have time to relax and settle into your accommodation until you receive lunch at about 12.30pm.
Following lunch on the first day, you will receive a guided tour to Pelican Island and the famous natural swimming pool. The tour will continue until about 4.30pm in the evening, after which you will be brought back to the island of your accommodation, to enjoy a nice dinner and relax for the night after a long day.
On the second day you will receive breakfast in the morning, and lunch at midday followed by another guided tour to more islands. Normally you will go to the Sunken Ship (Barco hundido), Fragata Island (Isla Fragata) and Big Dog Island (Perro Grande). On each island you will have time to explore the amazing beaches, buy a few beers, relax in the hammocks, and bath or snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of San Blas. This day you will receive a packed lunch and return to your main island about 3pm in the afternoon. You will have a few more hours of sunlight to enjoy San Blas before dinner.
The third day is there for you to relax. If you prefer to do one of the tours from the first two days on the third day instead, you can organise this directly with the operator during your stay. On the third day at about 3.30pm you will be brought back to the port, where your driver will bring you back to Panama City. You should arrive back to Panama by 7.30pm.
Travelling with children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price and pay entrance to the reserve
- 9 Years Old and Under – Pays full price for the tour, but does not need to pay the entrance to the reserve
- 4 Years Old and Under – The tour is free but it does not include drinks and food, this can be purchased during the tour. The entrance to the reserve is also free. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the transport.
* The tours to the other islands normally last for about 2 or 3 hours and are normally done in the afternoon, after lunch. The time spent at each place, or even the Islands visited can change without notice depending on the flow of people on the Islands that day.
Pricing Information for Children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Years Old – Does not pay for the tour, and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink has to be paid for additionally. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adult (p/p)||281.25 (USD)|
|Child (p/p) (0-4)||0.00 (USD)|
|Child (p/p) (Age 5+)||281.25 (USD)|
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Cabin Accommodation (Paloma Island or Senidup Island).
- A visit to the natural swimming pool.
- A guided tour to different islands on Day 1 - Normally to Pelican Island and the Natural Swimming pool.
- This Islands May Change.
- A guided tour to different islands on Day 2 - Normally you will go to the Sunken Ship (Barco hundido), Fragata Island (Isla Fragata) and Big Dog Island (Perro Grande) – The Islands May Change.
- Tickets to enter each island.
- 7 meals.
-- First Day: Lunch and Dinner.
-- Second Day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
-- Third Day: Breakfast and Lunch.
- With every meal includes a soda or beer.
- Tour guide bilingual.
- Sleeping Bag (there will be 1 light sheet on the mattress, but no cover sheet or sleeping bag provided).
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Port Tax: 2.00 USD per person.
- Extra sodas, beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Snorkel gear (you can rent for 5 USD for 4 hours of use depending on availability).
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- 1 Beach towel, 1 shower towel.
- Sleeping bag (and pillow if you wish).
- Extra set of clothing for the trip back to the city.
- Cash to purchase drinks and extra food.
- Bring a small flash light / torch for the night time, or keep your phone charged.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- It is important to bring your passport, because before arriving at the port you will be asked to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama). It must be the original document. Your belongings normally stay dry, but we recommend putting your passport in plastic bag to protect it from the water.
- Bring Snorkel gear, if you do not want to rent on the Island.
- Cancel before 48 hours and you will receive a full refund. Cancel after this time and there are no refunds given. If you need to change the date of your tour, you can do this up to 24 hours before the tour.