3 Day / 2 Night Tour to San Blas From Panama City
2 nights / 3 days
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when the tour guide picks you up at your hotel or residence in Panama City between 5.15am and 5.30am. From there the tour guide will bring you to the port of San Blas. On the way you will have a chance to stop, use the restrooms and buy something small to eat.
Once you arrive you will board the boat at 8:30 am. The boat will bring you to Senidup Island (Isla Senidup) where you will be staying for the next two nights. You will have time to relax and settle into your accommodation until you receive lunch about 12.30 pm.
- Day 1:
After lunch, you will do a guided tour to the Naranjo Grande and Guanidup Islands. The tour will take approximately until 5.30 pm, then you will return to Senidup Island to enjoy a nice dinner and relax at night after a long day.
- Day 2:
The second day is for you to relax on your island. You will receive breakfast in the morning and lunch in the afternoon. You can explore your island and enjoy its beach, or if you prefer to make an excursion to another island, you can organize it directly with the owners of the cabins on the Island during your stay. This excursion would have an additional cost. Upon returning to your island in the afternoon, you will have a few more hours of sunlight to enjoy a beautiful natural landscape before dinner.
- Day 3:
You will have breakfast and when the afternoon arrives you will have lunch. After lunch you must prepare your luggage to take it with you to your next tours that will be in Pelicano Island (Isla Pelicano) and then to the natural swimming pool where you can enjoy much more of the crystal clear waters of San Blas. You will return to the port around 4:30 pm where your driver will be waiting for you to return to Panama City. You will arrive to Panama City around 8:30 pm.
Travelling with children:
- 10 Years Old and Over – Pays full price and pay entrance to the reserve
- 9 Years Old and Under – Pays full price for the tour, but does not need to pay the entrance to the reserve
- 4 Years Old and Under – The tour is free but it does not include drinks and food, this can be purchased during the tour. The entrance to the reserve is also free. If the child does not go on the parents lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the transport.
* The tours to the other islands normally last for about 2 or 3 hours and are normally done in the afternoon, after lunch. The time spent at each place, or even the Islands visited can change without notice depending on the flow of people on the Islands that day.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|ADULT (P/P)||281.25 (USD)|
|CHILD (P/P) (AGE 5+)||281.25 (USD)|
|CHILD (P/P) (AGE 0-4)||0.00 (USD)|
- Round trip from Panama City.
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands.
- Accommodation in cabins on Senidup Island.
- Visit the Naranjo Grande and Guanidup Islands the first day.
- Visit to Isla Pelicano and the natural pool on the third day.
- Tickets to enter each island.
- Lunch and dinner the first day (each with soda, beer or water).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the second day (breakfast with coffee or tea, and lunch and dinner with soda, beer or water).
- Breakfast and lunch on the third day (breakfast with coffee or tea, and lunch with soda, beer or water).
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Sleeping Bag (there will be 1 light sheet on the mattress, but no cover sheet or sleeping bag provided).
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreigners: 20.00 USD per person.
- Port Tax: 2.00 USD per person.
- Extra sodas, beers or alcoholic drinks.
- Snorkel gear (you can rent for 5 USD for 4 hours of use depending on availability).
- Hat / Cap (to protect yourself from the sun).
- 1 Beach towel, 1 shower towel.
- Sleeping bag (and pillow if you wish).
- Extra set of clothing for the trip back to the city.
- Cash to purchase drinks and extra food.
- Bring a small flash light / torch for the night time, or keep your phone charged.
- You can bring a cooler with drinks and food, but please make sure to bring your trash back to Panama City with you.
- Pills for Motion Sickness if you feel necessary.
- It is important to bring your passport, because before arriving at the port you will be asked to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama). It must be the original document. Your belongings normally stay dry, but we recommend putting your passport in plastic bag to protect it from the water.
- Bring Snorkel gear, if you do not want to rent on the Island.
- Cancel before 72 hours and you will receive a full refund. Cancel after this time and there are no refunds given. If you need to change the date of your tour, you can do this up to 24 hours before the tour.