3 Day / 2 Night Camping Tour to San Blas From Panama City
3 dias 2 noches
English / Spanish.
This tour starts with your pick-up at your hotel or residence in Panama City between 5:15 and 5:45 AM. From there the tour guide will bring you to Port Carti. On the way, you will have a chance to stop, use the restrooms, buy something small to eat if you wish.
You will get to Port Carti at 8:30 AM. The boat will take you to Narasgandup Island where you will be camping for 2 nights and 3 days. You will be provided with a tent and a blow-up mattress. Sleeping bags and pillows are not included so you must take them if you wish.
During this tour of 2 nights and 3 days you will visit between 5 to 6 islands. The visits to the islands will be done on two days and one day will be for you to enjoy the island where you be camping, Narasgandup island. You must tell your tour guide which day to do the visits to the islands and which day to stay on Narasgandup island.
If you buy your ticket that includes Cayos Holandeses they will take you there the day of your preference to snorkel and also you will lunch, there.
- Day 1: includes lunch and dinner.
- Day 2: includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3: includes breakfast and lunch.
On the 3rd day, you can choose either to get back to the city at 8:30 am or get back at 3:00 pm.
If you decide to go back to Panama City at 8:30 am, you will get to the city approximately at 12:30 pm. If you decide to go back to Panama City at 3:00 pm, you will get to Panama City approximately at 6:30 pm.
* This tour has a minimum of 2 people, although if you want to go on your own, let us know and we can organize this.
Pricing Information for Children:
- Child (10+) Years Old– Pays full price for the tour, and also pays full price for the entrance to San Blas
- Child (5 - 9) Years Old – Pays full price for the tour, but does not pay for the entrance to San Blas
- Childs (0-4) Years old – Does not pay for the tour and does not pay for the entrance to San Blas. Food and drink have to be paid for additionally.
If the child does not go on the parents' lap during the transport, then they will have to pay 50 (USD) for the space in the transport.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adult (P/P)||212.50 (USD)|
|Child (age 5+) (P/P)||212.50 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0 - 4) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
- Round trip from Panama City
- Boat transfers from the port and between the islands
- Cabin Accommodation
- A visit to the natural swimming pool
- A guided tour to different islands on Day 1
- A guided tour to different islands on Day 2
- Tickets to enter each island.
- 7 meals
-- First Day: Lunch and Dinner
-- Second Day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
-- Third Day: Breakfast and Lunch
- With every meal includes a soda or beer
- Tour guide bilingual.
- It does not include the entrance to the reserve:
Panamanians: 5.00 USD per person.
Foreign tourist: 20.00 USD per person.
- Port Tax: 2.00 USD per person.
- Extra sodas, beers or alcoholic drinks
- Hat/Cap (to protect yourself from the sun)
- 1 Beach towel, 1 shower towel
- Extra set of clothing for the trip back to the city
- Cash to purchase drinks and extra food
- It is important to bring your passport, because before arriving at the port you will be asked to show your passport (if you are a foreigner), or your ID (if you are a national or resident in Panama). It must be the original document. Your belongings normally stay dry, but we recommend putting your passport in plastic bag to protect it from the water.
- Cancel before 48 hours and you will receive a full refund. Cancel after this time and there are no refunds given.
- If you need to change the date of your tour, you can do this up to 24 hours before the tour.