Daily, May to October
Your hotel in Salzburg
Salzburg train station
In this 4 hour tour your guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you in a vehicle for 30 minutes to the beautiful Salzachöfen gorge.
Once here, your guide will take you to the 850 meter ride, a couple of meters above the river surface, at speeds up to 60 km/h along the gorge/river. On the way, your guide will explain about the geographical, historical and biological background of this special place.
The track will also bring you to the "Saltriver Cathedrale", a magnificent cave formed by the power of water throughout decades. With a slice of one of the best homemade "Strudel" in front of you and a beautiful view over the gorge the adventure will end relaxing on the sunny terrace of the Restaurant Pass Luegg. At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off at the Salzburg Train Station.
Please Note: Due to recent overbookings, the "Ziplining Tour" is not bookable via our website now. If you are interested in taking this tour, please send us an email containing your name, one or two preferred dates and the number of persons who would participate. We will then get in touch with you within the next 24 hrs. Thank you!
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||48.00 (EUR)|
- One insanely long zip line and some light trail walking.
- Experienced professional guides.
- Hiking shoes, tennis shoes required, no open toed shoes!
- Please specify which tour you would like, the exact date, time, number of people and the name of the hotel you'll be staying at in Salzburg. In addition, we will need a credit card number with the name and expiration date to confirm your reservation.
- Credit card details are required to reserve seats. We will not charge your credit card unless you cancel your tour later than 48 hours before tour start. Payment is received by cash or by credit card in our office.
From 48 hours before tour start: 50% of tour price.
From 24 hours before tour start or no-show: 100% of tour price.
Bob’s Special Tours reserves the right to cancel tours or impart your booking to co-operation partners under certain circumstances. These rare cases include vehicle breakdowns, dangerous road conditions (e.g. icy roads), closed attractions and insufficient bookings. Should such a situation occur, we will get in touch with you immediately. Please check your mails.
Frequently Asked Questions
What languages do you offer tours in?
All our tours are in English. Always.
What does the tour price include?
The tour price includes your seat in the van and your tour guide; entrance fees and personal expenses are not included. To be sure, check the details page of the tour in question.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
Please book your tour as far in advance as possible, especially if you want to tour between April and September or in December! Bob's Special Tours is a small family business and only has a limited number of seats available.