Wine, Cava and Tapas Tour
Monday to Sunday
The starting point will be at Plaza Catalunya next to the Hard Rock Café at 12:15 M, where at this point you will meet your local guide and get on the bus that will take you to this unforgettable adventure.
As a first point, you will visit the Ca n'Estella Cava winery which was a small boutique built at the end of the 18th century in D.O. Penedès Anna. You will visit the production area, taste a delicious cellar inside an old tank and visit the private house. The cherry on the cake will be a visit to the cellar, the underground cave where the wines are aged.
Next, we will travel to the foot of the Montserrat mountain to reach the Oller del Mas winery, located in an old medieval castle, where a great variety of organic wines are produced, since the region has the perfect territory for the cultivation of red grapes.
Before the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to taste 3 organic wines and then board the bus to return to the center of Barcelona at the same starting point where the guide can provide you with all the necessary information to return to your hotel.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||73.95 (EUR)|
|Children (from 4 to 12)||39.95 (EUR)|
|Senior (+65 years old)||71.95 (EUR)|
Meet at Plaza Catalunya.
Welcome drink at Fnca Ca n'Estella and guided visit to cellar.
Tapas lunch with cava tasting.
Departure for Oller del Mas Castle.
Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar and castle.
Wine tasting and cheese platter.
Departure fro Barcelona.
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Arrival to Barcelona.
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English speaking guide
- Guided visit at Ca n’Estella cava cellar and private house
- Three Rabellat i Vidal premium cava tasting
- Regional tapas lunch
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas cellar, castle, and vines
- Three ecological wine tasting
- Artisanal cheese tasting
- Possibility to purchase wine at both cellars (shipping available)
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities.
- The tour departs at 8:45 AM – meet strictly at 8:30 AM. We recommend to arrive 10 or 15 minutes before the dated time.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.