Vatican Tour and The Museums
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
outside Giuly's Cafè, Via Santamaura, 3
St. Peter’s Square
Your guide will meet you outside Giuly’s Café, near the entrance of the Vatican Museums, to begin this 3 hour walking tour. This journey around the world’s biggest museum will be at a slow pace and you will enjoy quick access entrance to avoid the long line.
You will visit the most important sites of the Vatican Museums and see the most important pieces of the Vatican collection, from the Laocoon to the Gallery of Tapestries. You will also go to the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s amazing frescoes.
From the Sistine Chapel you will go directly to the St. Peter’s Basilica by a special route. One inside the world’s biggest and most decorated church, you will see Michelangelo’s famous Pieta. You guide will teach you many secrets and stories and the leave you at the St. Peter Square, where the tour ends.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||75.00 (EUR)|
- Expert & Entertaining English-speaking guide
- Relaxed & comfortable guided tour
- Quick entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Small groups maximum 12 people or less
- Visit all of the most important sights of the Vatican
- Tickets, headsets and reservation fees included.
- Transportation to and from the tour is not included.
- Bring a bottle of water, is always handy in hot summer days
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes and if rain is forecast, bring a Small umbrella as well. Large umbrellas as well as large bags and Selfie sticks will not be allowed into the Museums
- The Vatican has a strict Dress Code. Admission into the Basilica and the Sistine Chapel requires a dress code: knees, shoulders and backs must be covered.
For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
For cancellations made between 4 and 30 days prior to tour commencement: Cancellations subject to a €10.00 (Euro) per person cancellation fee.
For cancellations made within 4 days prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.