Your hotel in Seville
English, Spanish and French
This 2.5 hour experience begins with a city sightseeing by bus/mini bus through the most important places of Seville. You will visit the University, the eighteen-century stone building, the oldest tobacco factory in Europe, the palace of San Telmo, the Golden Tower, the Almohad Watchtower, which together with the Torre de la Plata, protected the Royal Palaces, the Bridge Isabella II, and the Basilica of the Macarena.
You will continue with a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter Santa Cruz and Los Vulnerable Square. Your guide will lead the group through the maze of narrow streets in the heart of the city. The tour finishes with a cruise on the Guadalquivir river, from where you can admire the famous Calle Betis with its trendy restaurants and bars, Plaza de Toros, the Triana bridge built by Gustave Eiffel and the modern bridges and pavilions built in Expo ’92.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||25.00 (EUR)|
|Children (4 to 11 years old)||17.50 (EUR)|
|Children (Under 3 years old)||0.00 (EUR)|
Pick up time
- Hotel pick up.
- Transport by air-conditioned bus/minibus and city sightseeing.
- Ticket river Guadalquivir cruise.
- Jewish Quarter guided walking tour.
- Official guide in Spanish, English and French.
- Transport back to hotel.
- Food and drinks.
- Optional lunch in Triana.
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic voucher tour and hand identification for accreditation.
- It is requested to appear at the agreed meeting point 15 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher.
If you cancel up to 7 days before departure there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel up to 2 days before departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel 1 day before departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.