Toronto’s Ultimate Chocolate Tour
King West, Queen West and Dundas West
End point is 21 minutes walk from start point
In this 3 hours tour you will learn more about where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is used in other foods, and why we crave chocolate. You will stroll through the classy neighborhoods of King West, Queen West & Dundas West that’s your meeting and ending point, first you will visit 6 unique stores and sample chocolate treats like macarons, gelato and more.
Your experience includes an exclusive chocolate making demonstration by an award winning chocolatier. Most of the chocolate shops in Toronto work with high quality couverture chocolate from companies such as Valrhona, Cacao Barry and Callebaut, mixing various chocolate with flavors, nuts, and so forth to form their own beautiful creations.
You will visit a patisserie with a different flavor chocolate bar for every alphabet, as well as a chocolatier who uses her years of experience in spices to create intriguing chocolate truffles. Whether your affinity is for dark chocolate or white chocolate, you'll find something to love on this tour.
At the end of the tour, leave with a Toffle™ aka Toronto Truffle, a new dessert invented by Tasty Tours. Inspired by the flavors of Toronto and Canada, the Toffle is a decadent cross between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||49.00 (CAD)|
|Kids 7-12 years old (P/P)||35.00 (CAD)|
|Kids under 7||0.00 (CAD)|
- Sampling of chocolates & chocolate based goodies
- Guided tour on the history of chocolates and more
- Introduction to a selection of chocolaterie stores
- Chocolate making demonstration (Tasty exclusive!)
- Chat with store owners & chocolatiers
- Bring home a Toffle™, a new Toronto dessert only available on a Tasty Tour
- Happy times for all!.
- The tour is entirely vegetarian, can be made entirely gluten free and can be made partially vegan. Nut free options are available but there may be trace amounts in the products.
- Tours run in all weather conditions short of life threatening inclemency. Please always check the weather forecast beforehand and come prepared.
You should book your tour at least 24 hours before the tour. Tour cancellations are not refundable but postponements are allowed in certain situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I eat on the tour?
As you can guess by the name of the tour, a variety of chocolates and chocolatey treats.
How do I get to the starting point? Is there parking?
By transit, take the Spadina streetcar and get off at the King stop. By car, there is street parking available.
Are there any washrooms?
There are washrooms at all the stops except for one.