The Free Tour in Vienna
This walking tour lasts 2.5 hours and you will focus on the most important sights of the old city of Vienna. You will visit the Albertina Square with the Albertina Museum, the Monument against War and Fascism, the Teutonic Order Building, Secret backyards, Mozart House and Stephansdom / St. Stephen's Cathedral where the tour ends.
- Experience Vienna's old town with a local, state certified guide.
- Pass magnificent historic buildings to Vienna's main sights.
- The perfect start for your visit to Vienna.
Helmut Zilk - Platz /Albertinaplatz
Stephansdom / St. Stephen's Cathedral
Related places and things to do
One of your friendly and local guides will wait for you at the meeting point, the square opposite of the tourist information, where the "Monument against War & Fascism" is. You will recognize them by the Austria Guides badges and our colourful WELCOME TOUR VIENNA flyers.
This walking tour lasts 2.5 hours and you will visit the Albertina Square with the Albertina Museum, Burggarten, Palace Gate and Heldenplatz Square. You will focus on the most important sights of the old city of Vienna, for example, Schweizerhof Courtyard, Josefsplatz Square, the Monument against War and Fascism and Neuer Markt Square with Imperial Crypt.
You will also learn about Graben and visit Stephansplatz Square, the Teutonic Order Building, Secret backyards, Mozart House and Stephansdom / St. Stephen's Cathedral where the tour ends.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||0.00 (EUR)|
Departure option 1
Departure option 2
- Native guides, born in Vienna.
- State certified, full-time, self-employed, independent and professional guides.
- You are free to pay at the end of the tour the amount you consider appropriate, respecting the price level in Vienna.
The tour can vary according to weather circumstances and/ or the guide's consideration!