Antigua Sunset Dinner Tour
This tour is about relaxing two hours and eating eight to ten different dishes in three of the most renowned Guatemalan restaurants that Antigua has to offer. You will sample unique dishes and flavors that are not specific to the region.
- Food from 3 of the best restaurants in Antigua.
- Taste classical Mayan stews.
- Serving portions are more than enough for a full meal.
Monday to Friday
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
Try foods from several different regions around Guatemala that you would not be able to find in the streets. Taste classical Mayan stews and enjoy desserts traditionally reserved for holidays. Eat and relax in comfortable restaurant environments while learning about Guatemalan food and ingredients and engaging in great conversation. Serving portions are more than enough for a full meal.
Group Size: Minimum 2 guests, maximum 6 guests
You will receive a confirmation and map to the meeting point upon submitting payment.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P) Without Alcohol||60.00 (USD)|
|General (P/P) With Alcohol||70.00 (USD)|
- All food eaten on the tour.
- A drink included at each stop (either alcoholic or non-alcoholic).
- Alcohol includes a glass of wine or beer.
- English speaking guide.
Tour is good for those who:
- Want to sample unique dishes and flavors that are not specific to the region (and therefore not found on the street).
- Want a relaxing evening to enjoy the comfort and ambience of each restaurant.
- Would like a tour with a little less walking.
Tours run regardless of weather conditions. Full refunds given for cancellations 1 week in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your tours designed for children? If so, how much will I need to pay?
Children of all ages can take one of our tours. if they are not participating in the food tastings then there is no cost, otherwise please make sure that you purchase a discounted children's ticket for your child younger than 12 years old.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies? Can I participate in this tour?
We ask that you notify us when purchasing your tickets if you are a vegetarian. We will do our best to make food substitutions for those with food allergies (such as gluten free or dairy free) but substitutions may not be available at all tasting locations. We are sorry for the inconvenience.