Your Hotel in San José
Your Hotel in San José
English and Spanish
The Combo Tour is an intense set of fun-filled excursions in which you embark on three different adventures. As we ascend the terrain and close to the Poás volcano we will notice a change in temperature and vegetation; We will see coffee plantations, as well as fern farms, flowers and strawberries along the way, creating a beautiful variety of colours and textures. On the way to the volcano, we will visit the Doka coffee farm for a delicious breakfast. Then, we will be invited to a coffee tour to a coffee plantation where we will learn the ancient techniques used by experts to produce some of the best coffees in Costa Rica and around the world.
The careful process involved in growing, harvesting and roasting Golden Bean will be illustrated, very practical, and then we will savour the delicious product. After the coffee tour, we will continue to the Poás Volcano where we will not only admire the impressive main crater with its sulfur fumaroles, but we will also learn about the different ecosystems in this unique and protected national park.
After the visit to the volcano, we will continue to the Water Fall Garden of La Paz for a delicious lunch and tour. When we arrive in La Paz, we will walk along a path that leads to a spectacular waterfall in the middle of the jungle. Inside the park, we will also visit the gallery of hummingbirds, the serpentarium, the aviary, the butterfly garden and the exhibition of frogs; to be enjoyed by people of all ages. So go ahead and call us to get more information about this exciting and unforgettable tour.
by Simbiosis Tours
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Children (3-11 años)||94.50 (USD)|
- Transportation from/to San Jose.
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish).
- Entrance fee to Poás Volcano National Park.
- Entrance fee to La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
- Entrance fee to Coffee Tour.
- Tips or any other stuff not described in the Tour.
– Walking shoes.
– Insect repellent.
- If reserved through a travel agent, a voucher must be presented before boarding.
- If reserved directly in our offices please provide an invoice.
- Please be on time at your specified pickup hotel.
- In order to receive the full refund for your cancellation, you must cancel before 24 hrs before trip departure.
- For groups (8+) cancellation must be made 3 days before the trip.
- If circumstances beyond our control(bad weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc.) We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations and/or make a partial refund.
- Trips go, rain or shine.
- NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS.