Safari and Waterfalls Tour
For a full day you will have the opportunity to learn about the different animals that live in Costa Rica. You will admire giraffes, zebras, camels, beautiful birds and more. You will learn about the lifestyle of the animals and before ending, you will enjoy a delicious traditional buffet style lunch. You will be back in San José at the same starting point.
- Enjoy a contact farm.
- Spectacular views of the falls.
- Visit La Perla Waterfall.
Related places and things to do
We leave early from San Jose and at 9:30 AM We will be in the Llanos Falls of Cortes, where we will enjoy a natural environment, spectacular views of the falls and also a refreshing swim in its waters.
At 1:00 PM Will be the buffet lunch. Then we will do the safari tour and see animals like giraffes, zebras, camels and many more. Two hours later we will know La Perla Waterfall and already at 9:00 p.m. We must be arriving in San Jose.
There is a stop for breakfast (not included)
- Heredia at 3:30 AM from UNA.
- San José at 4:00 AM from the National Theater.
- Alajuela at 4:20 AM from Fiesta Casino.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Child (Ages 3-11)||80.00 (USD)|
- Transportation (policies per day).
- PAP Safari Tour.
- Entrance to the Llanos de Cortés waterfall (donation to the school).
- Buffet Lunch at PAP.
- Visit the "La Perla" waterfall in PAP.
- Travel coordinator (carries kit).
- Bring a snack with you, we have lunch late.
- It is a trip to go with friends, with children, with the couple, and if it does not get with who, even worth going alone.