Rincon de la Vieja 6-Hour Hike
This is a 6 hour tour where you can walk through the Rincon de la Vieja National Park. Once there, you can walk along the trails of the park and see different wild animals, swim in La Cangreja waterfall or take pictures of nature. At the end of the tour you will enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
- Observe many exotic birds.
- Bathe in the waterfall La Cangreja.
- Walk on the trails of the park.
Confirm with operator
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
This is a 6-hour tour and you can walk through the Rincon de la Vieja National Park. On your way you will see different wild animals such as monkeys, pumas, armadillos, agoutis, iguanas and birds such as the Blue-crowned Motmot or Scarlet Macaw.
When you arrive at your destination you will see the La Cangreja waterfall that has a drop of 40 meters and this forms a blue pool at its base, product of the dissolved minerals of the volcano then you can enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
* For more information about transportation and transfers, contact the operator.
* Rincon de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adult (P/P)||55.00 (USD)|
|Children (4-12 years old) (P/P)||45.00 (USD)|
- Picnic lunch.
* The entrance fee of $15.00 to the National Park is not included in the tour rates.
- Hiking shoes.
- Long pants.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Waterproof sunscreen.
- Insect repellent.