Rappelling in Anton Valley From Panama City
11 hours and 30 minutes.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
Your Hotel / Residence in Panama City.
English / Spanish
Related places and things to do
This tour starts when you are picked up in a vehicle at your hotel or residence in Panama City around 6:00 am to go on a 2-hour trip to the Anton Valley.
Upon arriving to Anton Valley, your transportation will take you to the entrance of the India Dormida mountain where you will meet your guides and receive the equipment for the rappelling, you will also receive indications of the correct use of the equipment. After your equipment is delivered and you receive the indications for use, you will start the journey walking through the forest, climbing the India Dormida mountain until you reach to the waterfall El Salto del Sapo.
When you arrive at the waterfall El Salto del Sapo, your guide will install the ropes to rappel. You will rappel for an approximate time of 3 hours, when you finish rappelling your guide will uninstall the ropes and your guide will take you along the path back to the entrance of the India Dormida.
At the end of the tour, you can change your clothes if you like, then have lunch and visit the handicraft market of Anton Valley which has a great variety of products at very affordable prices.
You will be back in a vehicle to your hotel or residence in Panama City around 17:30.
After making your reservation you will have 3 options to choose from to pay the rest of the tour and guarantee your tour for the dates you are interested. The options are:
- Make a local bank transfer 3 days before the tour date to an account that we will send you upon receipt of your reservation.
- Deposit the remaining directly in the bank to the operator's account 3 days before the tour date.
- Pay in cash 2 days before the tour date directly at the operator's offices in Panama City.
After you have made your reservation we will be sending you the details of the operator's account to deposit the rest of the tour. You can reply to that email which option you will choose to pay the remaining.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General – 2 People||240.00 (USD)|
|General – 3 People||170.00 (USD)|
|General – 4 People||150.00 (USD)|
|General – 6 People||125.00 (USD)|
|General – 8 People||105.00 (USD)|
|General – 10 People||90.00 (USD)|
|General – 12 People||85.00 (USD)|
Day 1: 6:00 - 6:30
Pick up by car to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
Day 1: 6:30 – 8:30
Road from Panama City to the Anton Valley.
Day 1: 8:30 – 10:00
Delivery of equipment and instructions of use by the guide and hiking up the India Dormida mountain until you reach the waterfall El Salto del Sapo.
Day 1: 10:00 - 13:00
Rappelling down the waterfall El Salto del Sapo, includes time to assemble ropes and disassembly.
Day 1: 13:00 - 13:30
Walk down the India Dormida mountain to the entrance.
Day 1: 13:30 - 14:30
Lunch (Included in the tour price).
Day 1: 14:30 – 15:30
Time to change clothes and visit the handicrafts market.
Day 1: 15:30 – 17:30
Return by car to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Pick up and return to your hotel / residence in Panama City.
- Entrance to the India Dormida Mountain.
- Hike to the top of India Dormida Mountain.
- Equipment to rappel.
- Visit to the handicraft market.
- Water or Beverages (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic).
-Dress comfortable clothes that cover most of your body from the sun.
-Wear hiking shoes or closed shoes with good traction that can get wet.
-Take with you on a bag a full change of clothes.
- Bring water
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not suitable for people with heart conditions or other serious medical problems
- There must be good weather for this tour to take place. If you cancel due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.
Cancel before 48 hours and you will receive a full refund, after this point there will be no refund. If you do not show up on the day of the tour, no returns are made.