Premium Views, Vines and Wines
You can catch the 10:00 AM ferry from downtown Auckland and your guide will greet you at the ferry terminal of the island or you can be picked up from your accommodation in Waiheke Island.
In a comfortable vehicle you will visit three colourful vineyards and meet the owners, winemakers and passionate experts at each. The vineyards will be decided a few days ahead based on various factors including number of guests, forecast and season. However, they will all have Waiheke wine available to taste, it is a must.
The wineries tour ends at around 2:00 PM, then you have two options to end your tour. One is to go for lunch and your guides can reverse the table for you if required, then they will take you back to the ferry or your accommodation. The other option is to skip lunch and transfer you to the ferry at 3:00 PM, by prior arrangement only.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||125.00 (NZD)|
- A professional, fully planned tour with all arrangements made on your behalf.
- Jaw-dropping scenery and stunning vistas as we travel between vineyards.
- Comfortable, personalised touring, no more than 9 clients per vehicle.
- Fascinating commentary on early history and island life today.
- Three colourful vineyards, meet the owner, winemaker or passionate expert.
- Tasting fees for 14+ seriously good wines.
- Chilled bottled water and Waiheke Island of Wine maps.
- Transfers to lunch and then to the ferry after the tour.
- Ferry fares.
- Wines taken with lunch.
- Minimum age 18years. No babies, no exceptions.
- Space is limited, book well in advance.