Panama City Tour & The Canal Locks (Miraflores) from Tocumen Airport
Tocumen Airport Panama
Tocumen Airport Panama
English and Spanish
From Tocumen airport you can do a tour of Panama City and go to the Miraflores Locks Visitors centre (entrance is not included in the tour price). Your guide will wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name from the time of your reservation.
This is a private tour and the vehicle used depends on the size of the group that has booked. If it is a small group, it could be a sedan or a small SUV.
You can book this tour to start at different times from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. The order of the tour depends on the start time of the tour. This is a private tour, so if you prefer to stay more time in one place over another, you can organise this with your guide on the day.
The normal schedule of the tour would be the following:
From the airport you will be brought to the Panama Canal Visitor Centre. Entrance is not included in the price of the tour and the cost is 20 USD for foreigners and 5 USD for residents of Panama. You will normally spend about 1 hour in the visitor centre, where there is a museum, a short video, and a viewing point to see the locks in action, and the ships passing.
After the Canal Visitor Centre, you will be brought to Amador, where you will be able to take photos of the Bridge of Americas, go to the Duty Free Store, see the Bio Museum, and see the amazing Panama City Skyline.
If you would like to have lunch/dinner in a Panamanian Restaurant, the guide can make time for this by spending less time in the other locations, you need to organise this with your guide when you start the tour. The cost of the restaurant is not included in the tour.
You will then be brought to Casco for a walking tour, where you will be given the history of Panama and given the history behind the buildings and amazing architecture.
Finally, you will be brought through the New City to see the skyscrapers on the way back to the airport. At the start of the tour you must give your guide your flight details so that he knows what time you must be back at the airport.
If your tour starts at 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm, it does not include the visit to the Panama Canal visitor center. Since at that time it is already closed.
* If you wish to finish your tour at a hotel in the city, you can do this, but the price is the same.
* If you want to be picked up in a hotel in the city and brought to the airport afterwards, you can do this too, but the price is also the same.
* After coming out of the arrivals door, you will turn to your left. You will see your guide at the seats in the middle of the floor, between Hertz and Sixt car rental. The guide will be there with a sign with your name from the time of your reservation onwards and will wait for a maximum of 45 minutes.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (01 - 01) (P/P)||110.00 (USD)|
|General (02 - 04) (P/P)||90.00 (USD)|
|General (05 - 10) (P/P)||85.00 (USD)|
|General (11 - 30) (P/P)||75.00 (USD)|
Airport Pickup and Go To The Canal
Canal Visitor Centre (entrance is not included in the tour price)
Amador, Bridge of Americas, City Skyline
Casco Walking Tour
Quick Food, See The New City and Back To The Airport
- English & Spanish Speaking Guide (other languages available on request).
- Pickup and drop off at Tocumen Airport.
- Your guide waiting for you with your name on a sign.
- Private tour where you can control the length of time in each place.
- Optional drop-off or pickup from a hotel in Panama City.
- Panama Canal Miraflores Locks ticket entry
Adult (Nationals and Residents of Panama) 5 USD.
Adult (Foreigner) 20 USD.
Children (6 to 12 years old) (Nationals and Residents of Panama) 2.50 USD.
Children (6 to 12 years old) (Foreigner) 12 USD.
Children under 6 years Free.
- Lunch / dinner.
- Use sunblock / sunscreen.
- Dress light.
- Use comfortable shoes.
- Bring additional cash you buy extra things.
- Have your phone or camera fully charged for photos.
You can cancel this tour 24 hours before the departure time and receive a full refund. Otherwise there are no refunds.