Panama City Full Tour and The Canal
Your Hotel in Panama City
Your Hotel in Panama City
English / Spanish
This shared tour of Panama City and Canal starts with your pick you up between 7:30 am and 8:00 am at your hotel in Panama City. The driver will be identified with the company logo, these details will be sent by email after the reservation has been made. You must show your booking confirmation printed or from your cell phone to start the tour.
You will board the vehicle that will take you to the most recognized sites in Panama City. The first place you will visit during this tour is the Miraflores Locks Visitors Centre of the Panama Canal. Here you can learn everything related to the history of the Canal, from the beginning of its construction, also you will see ships passing through the locks while the guide explains the operation of the Panama Canal. The ticket of the Visitor Centre is included in the tour price.
After visiting the Panama Canal Visitor Centre you will do a panoramic tour through the Historical side of the Canal Zone and the Panama Canal Administration Building where you will stop and you can take pictures if you wish.
Then, you will visit the Handicraft Market, where you can buy souvenirs. The next stop will be the viewing point of the Bridge of the Americas. Here, your guide will tell you about the importance of the construction of the bridge and its history. Then, you will be taken to La Calzada de Amador and the Duty-Free. This is the only duty-free shop in Panama City, here you can buy souvenirs if you wish and take pictures at the Panama sign.
The next stop will be Casco Antiguo, where you can visit historical places such as La Catedral, El Altar de Oro in the Church of San José and The Vaults (Las Bóvedas). During this visit through the Old Town, your guide will be providing you with information on the sites you will be visiting, and you can take photos at the stops that you are going to make, then, you will take a Panamanian lunch at a restaurant in the Old Town. Lunch is included in the tour price.
After your lunch, you will take a panoramic visit to the Modern City and then visit the Museum of the Ruins of Panama La Vieja. Panama La Vieja was the first City of Panama, and your guide will tell you about its history as you walk through the ruins. Tickets to Panama La Vieja and the museum are included in the tour price.
Around 5:00 pm you will be returning to the place of your choice. You can decide between being dropped off at your hotel or any other location that is on the same route.
- Prices for children
Children from 0 to 3 years do not pay the tour and must be seated on their parent's laps in the vehicle. If they occupy a position, they must pay 20 USD.
- Depending on the number of people, the tour might be done in buses with capacity up to 27 passengers or in minivans of 6 or 8 passengers.
- All vehicles and buses have air conditioning and do not have access for wheelchairs.
- Car Seats for Babies are not available.
- Stroller/pram accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
* The order of the tour may vary depending on the time the ships pass through the Panama Canal.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (01 - 01) (P/P)||225.00 (USD)|
|General (02 - 02) (P/P)||125.00 (USD)|
|General (03 - 05) (P/P)||115.00 (USD)|
|General (06 - 09) (P/P)||100.00 (USD)|
|General (10+) (P/P)||95.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 4 - 11) (P/P)||65.00 (USD)|
|Child (Age 0 - 3) (P/P)||0.00 (USD)|
7:30 – 8:00
Pick up at your Hotel in Panama City
8:00 – 8:30
Transfer to the Visitor Centre of the Miraflores Canal Locks
8:30 – 10:30
Visit the Miraflores Visitor Centre
10:30 – 11:00
Panoramic Tour in the Canal Zone and the Panama Canal Administration building
11:00 – 11:05
Transfer to the Handicraft Market
11:05 – 11:30
Visit the Handicraft Market
11:30 – 11:40
Transfer to the viewing point of the Bridge of the Americas
11:40 – 12:00
Visit the Viewing point of the Bridge of the Americas
12:00 – 12:20
Transfer to Amador Causeway and duty free
Visit to the Amador Causeway and duty free
13:00 – 14:00
Panoramic tour in Casco Viejo and get off at some points for pictures
14:00 – 15:00
Traditional Panamanian lunch in Casco Antiguo
15:00 – 15:30
Panoramic tour in the Modern City
15:30 – 16:30
Panama La Vieja Ruins
16:30 – 17:00
Panama La Vieja Museum
17:00 – 17:30
Return to your hotel or at any other point on the route.
17:30 - 18:00
Arrival at your hotel
- Pick up at your hotel in Panama City
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Panoramic tour in the Modern City
- Visit the Old Town (Casco Antiguo)
- Visit to Amador Causeway and Duty Free
- Visit to the Handicraft Market
- Entrance to the Visitor Centre of the Miraflores Canal Locks
- Panoramic tour in the Historic Canal Zone
- Stop at the Canal Administration Building
- Entrance to the ruins of Panama La Vieja
- Entrance to the Museum of Panama La Vieja
- Traditional Panamanian lunch
- Water bottle
- Return to your hotel or other site on the road
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport / ID
- Fully charge Camera
- Cancel before 72 hours of the tour for a full refund. No refunds available after this point.