Morning Snorkel to Molokini
Monday to Sunday
On this morning snorkel tour of 5 hours the team will take you to the Molokini Crater, meet your guide at Ma’alaea Harbor. From here jump on-board and while some boats pack multiple snorkel sites into one trip, the team chooses one destination that allows you to stay at Molokini Crater the longest.
This gives you more time to explore the crater, relax on the boat, eat, and drink at your leisure all while maximizing your snorkel time. By the end of this tour you will return to the Harbor. The Four Winds II morning Molokini snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, hot grilled BBQ lunch, and features beer and wine too. All snorkel gear, flotation, and instruction are provided. By the end of this tour you will return to the Harbor.
*We additionally offer you the experience of SNUBA to take your snorkeling adventure to the next level.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||95.00 (USD)|
|Children (3-12 years)||65.00 (USD)|
- Tropical Breakfast and Grilled BBQ Lunch.
- Beverages: Water, Soda, Beer, Wine and Juice.
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation.
- Sea Boards (large flotations with clear bottoms), Boogie Boards, Optical Masks.
- Instruction Guide.
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but a great way to extend the value of your trip.
- SNUBA $59.00 USD - is easy, extremely safe and fun.
- Professional Photos/ Video of Your Trip – Package prices vary.
- Underwater Digital Camera Rental – Starting at $35.00 USD.
- Wet Suit Rental – $5.00 USD (cash only).
- Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Towels, swimsuit, Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous).
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket. Hat and sunglasses.
- Camera. Cash for parking, wet suit rentals, and gratuity.
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise.
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own.
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
A 24 Hour cancellation policy applies to all trips.
In the event of illness (cancellation under 24 hours’ notice) we do require that you provide a physician’s letter, from a local Maui doctor, for a full-refund of the individual who is sick. If the person that is sick/injured is a child, a Maui physician’s note will guarantee a full refund for that child and one parent.
Occasionally it does happen where we must cancel a trip due to weather or unforeseen events. We do our best to give notice of cancellation as early as we can. In the event, we cancel a trip we provide a full-refund or offer the opportunity to go out on another day based on availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a kid-friendly activity?
Absolutely! The Four Winds II is known as “the family fun boat” it is perfect for infants and kids all the way to seniors. Everyone is welcome, from groups to individuals looking for a fun day out on the water. We have something to offer for all ages.
What if I am pregnant?
Our vessels are very safe and stable, and we often accommodate pregnant guests. It is always best-advised to ask your doctor prior.
Do you have a lifeguard?
We have dedicated staff members monitoring people always while in the water dedicated. While they serve the same function that a lifeguard does, they are not lifeguard certified. However, all our crew-members are highly competent trained individuals who are Red Cross certified in both First Aid and CPR.