Mini Adventure in Antigua
Airport in Guatemala City
Airport in Guatemala City
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
Day 1: Airport transfer
You will receive a warm welcome from the Bucket List Guatemala team. You will be transferred to the place where you will spend the first night and on the way, you will hear a brief explanation of what this 6-day adventure will be about to the magical city of Antigua. In the evening you will enjoy a delicious traditional dinner with the local guide where you will have time to clarify all your doubts.
Day 2: Hobbitenago
You will be picked up at your hotel after breakfast and you will depart on the way to Cerro de la Cruz, where you will begin a trekking that will take you to the northern part of Antigua. Once you reach the top of the mountains, you can admire the view of the volcanoes and the beautiful landscape of this city. You will have time to rest and enjoy an outdoor picnic before starting the descent. You will spend the night in Antigua where you can enjoy the nightlife of this beautiful city and the restaurants in its surroundings.
Day 3: Hiking Day in Pacaya
You will be picked up at your hotel after breakfast and depart on the way to the beautiful Pacaya villas where you will start the trail. This will be a 2-hour journey through the most beautiful landscapes of Antigua, you will reach the top where you can admire the crater of the volcano and then enjoy a well-deserved rest where you will enjoy a traditional lunch and then begin the descent towards The van will return you to your hotel at approximately 4:00 PM.
Day 4: Kayak and Hiking in the Lake
Very early in the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel to travel by van to the famous Lake Atitlan, known as the deepest lake in Central America. First, you will kayak from Jaibalito to San Marcos where you will leave the kayak and then you will start a small path that will take you back to the restaurant of the Casa del Mundo hotel. At this point, you will enjoy lunch and a short break before boarding a boat to Panajachel and then return to the city of Antigua.
Day 5: Cycling around the Villas
Early in the morning after breakfast, you will meet your local guide where he will give you your bike and helmet to start this adventure on wheels. You will make a 20-kilometre stretch on a flat terrain along the beautiful villas of Antigua.
Day 6: Farewell at the Airport
A driver from Bucket List Guatemala will pick you up at your hotel to transfer you back to the airport in Guatemala City.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||1199.00 (USD)|
- An experienced English-speaking local tour leader for each group on the itinerary.
- Single timed airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- All accommodation as described.
- All meals as described in the meal plan (Freshly prepared picnic lunches, dinners, and breakfasts as detailed above in the itinerary).
- All transport involved in the itinerary.
- All park entrances fees.
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes (if applicable).
- Airport transfers other than group transfers.
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan.
- Tips for local staff.
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure.
- Walking boots.
- Casual shirts and/or T-shirts.
- 1 fleece / warm layer and jacket.
- Lightweight waterproof jacket.
- Lightweight waterproof over trousers.
- Daypack 25 litres.
- Sun protection (including total bloc for lips, nose etc.).
- Water bottles 1 Litre x2.
- Travel clothes.
- Washbag and toiletries.
- Antibacterial Handwash.
- Beach towel.
- Insect repellent.
- Basic First Aid Kit including the following: antiseptic cream, throat lozenges, diarrhoea treatment (Imodium), painkillers, plasters and blister treatment, Insect repellent, and re-hydration salts (Dioralite). Glucose tablets.