Mallorca from Sky to Sea
Statue of King Jaume I in Plaza España
Bus station, Plaza de España
The 8 hour tour begins as you meet your guide in central Palma, to take the public bus to your first destination. As you arrive, you will trek down the historical path which was previously used by the local postmen to connect one village to the next.
You can also take in the surreal panoramic mountain views as you walk with your local guide through the village of Banyalbufar in Sierra de Tramantuna. Here, you will admire the striking architecture and learn the agricultural traditions that make the village so extraordinary.
Then, you will make your way down to the secluded beach to feel the rays of the Mallorquin sun as you relax on the pebbled beach and enjoy the pristine Mediterranean waters. You can also swim in the summer months.
Your guide will provide you with some snacks, so you can taste some Mallorcan delicacies. Then, you will try the famous Mallorcan ensaimada or gato sprinkled with almonds. Once you finish relaxing on the beach, you will take the bus back to Palma.
Please note that the hike part of this tour has a ‘medium’ difficulty level. It takes approximately three hours (including stops) and is a total of 10 kilometres long, with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down. So, grab your trainers or hiking boots and we will see you there!
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||77.00 (EUR)|
|Children (6 to 11 years old)||49.00 (EUR)|
|Children (Under 6 years old)||0.00 (EUR)|
- Local English speaking guide.
- One drink (such as beer, orange juice, coffee or water).
- Local transportation fee.
- Additional food and drinks.
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature.
- Transportation to and from the meeting point.
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers, but trekking shoes are recommended).
- Also, be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel, and a bottle of water in a small backpack.
- You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well, so you can spot the sea life!
- A maximum of nine people.