Magical Mystery Tour
Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office
The tour starts at the Albert Doc where you will meet your guide at the Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office in Anchor Courtyard to board your bus for a 2 hour ride around the Beatles childhood.
You will pass by Ringo Star childhood home and get off the bus at George Harrison’s birthplace. You will also be able to take pictures at Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. Then, you will see John Lennon’s home and get off and Paul McCartney’s childhood home. Finally, you will visit The Beatles former schools and colleges.
This tour finishes at the legendary Cavern Club.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (P/P)||18.95 (GBP)|
Includes the following locations with stops for photos on the way:
- Childhood home of Ringo Starr.
- George Harrison’s birthplace (passengers get off the bus here).
- Penny Lane (passengers get off the bus here).
- St Peter’s Church Hall (where John and Paul met for the first time).
- Strawberry Field (passengers get off the bus here).
- John Lennon’s childhood home.
- Paul McCartney’s childhood home (passengers get off the bus here).
- Former schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute (now LIPA).
- Ticket does not include admission to ticketed shows in the Cavern Live Lounge.