Old San Juan Night Walking Tour
Plaza Colón statue
Cathedral on Cristo Street
English and Spanish
The “Night Tales in Old San Juan” guided walking tour includes visits to a former Spanish soldiers barracks, formal city jail, battle grounds, the sites where Hollywood movies & TV shows filmed. This tour will get you acquainted with Old San Juan's military culture, landscape and defenses.
Our story-telling tour guides have been narrating historical facts inside colonial buildings and at formal battle grounds in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Let the Caribbean nights enchant you. See the colors of a Spanish Colonial city in the Caribbean at night.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||45.00 (USD)|
|Children (P/P)||39.00 (USD)|
End of the Tour
- Comfortable shoes.
- Bring water.
No refund cancellation policy:
- For no-show.
- Late arrivals.
- Cancellations by client.
- Client decides to leave the tour.
- Client does not show the booking confirmation to our staff.
- Does not find the tour or transportation meeting location because did not follow the instructions provided on the booking confirmation and/or other way of communication.
- Will not accept customers in our tours under the influence of alcohol or ilegal drugs and will not be refunded.
Full refund when we cancel the tour:
- Full refund when a tour is cancel due to low bookings; meaning that the minimum required of reservation is not met.
- The client will also have the option to take the same tour with the same rate at another time and/or date.
- No refund when the client accepts to not be refunded and reschedules the tour on another date and/or time in the same year and confirms by phone or fax or text or in person or e-mail.