Distillery Rum Tour
Monday to Friday
The Hampden Rum Tour lasts for approximately two hours. We try and keep our group size at 10 persons. However, larger groups can be accomodated by prior arrangement.
As this is a working distillery, fully enclosed footwear is required. All tour guides are Certified First Aid Responders.
You must be 18 or older to go on the Hampden Rum tour. Wheelchair facilities are not available on the tour however, they are available at the welcome center.
The Hampden Estate Rum Tour is located in the parish of Trelawny, approximately 25 minutes from the Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier.
Minimum per tour: 2
Maximum per tour: 20
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Adults (P/P)||50.00 (USD)|
Tour Departure option 1
Tour Departure option 2
- Welcome Drink - Rum Punch or Special Hampden Iced Tea.
- Introduction/Brief history of the Estate and owners.
- Walk along the picturesque grounds.
- Tour of our Historical Working Distillery (over 260 years of rum making).
- Sampling of our two Multi Awards Winning Rums (the exceptionally smooth white over proof Rum Fire and Hampden Estate Gold.).
- Sampling of freshly cut and squeezed sugar cane juice or coconut water.
- Hampden Rum cake sample.
- Lunch of jerk chicken or jerk pork serve with two sides and purified water.
- Comfortable Clothing.
- Walking Sneakers or Hiking Sandals.
- Bug Spray.
- Cash/Credit Card for gift items.