It is a tour of the farm where you share with animals and learn a lot about the lifestyle in the countryside.
- You will learn everything necessary on crops
- You will have direct contact with some animals and you can even feed
- You can take a moment riverfront recreation
English and Spanish
Related places and things to do
It consists of a one day visit, where you will learn the basic process of a small agricultural farm, with three themes to meet; organic farming, livestock subsistence activity and natural-cultural environment. It also includes the home garden tour of the community where other craft activities are also conducted.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|General (minimun group of 10 persons)||25.00 (USD)|
- Welcome / Natural Juice
- Agrotemático tour the farm
- Mini workshop fertilizers and organic crops
- Creole lunch
- Trail, rest and recreation San Juan River
- Visit home gardens and subsistence crafts
The tour has a minimum requirement of 10 people and a maximum of 30 people. If we do not have the minimum numbers, we may cancel or postpone the tour for another day. The tour may also have to be postponed if there are not suitable climate conditions.