Gaudí Modernism Free Walking Tour
In front of Hard Rock Cafe
English and Spanish
Walk the streets of Barcelona and learn about Gaudi’s major works in this 2.5 hour tour.
You will explore the work of this modernist architect and learn secrets of how he managed to create such art works, understand how he was inspired by the mountains of Montserrat “La Pedrera”, how he based his art on the legend of Sant Jordi, patron of Catalonia, as well as Christian motifs.
Your last stop will be his masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, where you will be impressed by the boundless imagination of Gaudi to represent the Old Testament in the Façade of the Nativity. You will then visit the Eixample and see the work of other important modernist authors of the 19th century.
You will visit:
- Passeig de Gracia, the most famous avenue in the city with amazing architectures.
- Casa Batllò is located in the center of Barcelona and is one of Antoni Gaudí's masterpieces.
- La Pedrera was the last civil work designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.
- La Sagrada Familia is another masterpiece of Gaudí, a basilica unique inits kind.
- El Eixample is a district in the central part of the city, here you can find many buildings with Art Nouveau facades. Know about the unknown Plan Cerdà and discover the secrets of the block interiors
Note: your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella at the meeting point.
Tour Tickets (may vary by date)
|Free Ticket||0.00 (EUR)|
End of the Tour
- Professional guide.
- Small groups.
- We Recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time to ensure you get a space on the tour of your choice.
- You can enjoy our Free walking Tour without reservation, but we recommend booking the tour in advance to ensure your place.
- Maximum 15 persons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to book in advance?
Feel Free to tour with us without reservation. Anyway, some weeks during high season we recommend contacting us in advance just to be sure that your place will be reserved.
Is there a maximum number of people allowed on our tours?
Everyone can join our tours! Anyway, if you are coming with a group for more than 8 people you need to contact us in advance to organize your tour in a better way.